Reviews for The Wild Card
DeXM TIK chapter 5 . 4/1
Will there be any more
Izanagi-No-Okami 0v0 chapter 2 . 9/7/2014
( I meant to do this on the latest chapter but oh well xD )
I love Jirayias character here its hilarious!
Also.. if this takes place after the fog shouldn't it be Izanagi No okami and Susano-O etc. ? Maybe I'm wrong.
Other than that I absolutely LOVE this story! Please continue soon!
Ziodyne967 chapter 5 . 7/14/2014
This is an interesting story so far! XD I hope to read the next chapter soon! Maybe you can have more side stories like How Yosuke had his.
OrpheusEx chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
Great story! I might be jumping ahead, but I wonder about the ultimate Personae, like Kayuga, Norn, Helel, etc. I'm looking forward to your updates.
Uqluiorra12345 chapter 5 . 7/7/2013
HhfxyrdteztrxyrxuriJTDYRXYRXYFD UPDATE THIS!
clearlite chapter 5 . 6/1/2013
Oooh! this is nice! We're in Yu's dungeon :D
the idea of fighting the whole persona compendium is very challenging. If it was in-game, I'd take the challenge :3 Izanagi is as enigmatic as Yu when he first came to Inaba... I wonder if he's the last boss of this dungeon... (on the side note, I always thought that Yu's 'shadow' will be clad in Kimono/Samurai attires and lots of paper cranes scattered everywhere.)

Jack Pyro is manifestation of Yu's bond with The Magician (Yosuke), isn't it? :D Glad it came first before anything else :D
Are you basing this of P4 or P4G? Because, you know, in P4G you have with Adachi... so...
KaUiA chapter 5 . 4/15/2013
I love it. It's very interesting. I can't wait to see how this story develops itself.
l3largus chapter 5 . 3/21/2013
Ah, darn. Izanagi jumped to the wrong conclusion. Well I think, that "Izanagi had just bought precious time for his Person's survival." line made me re-look at his attitude a bit.

I probably should've said this in the chapter it's in but Yosuke's absent minded 'pee' remark was hilarious.

Congrats on getting your voice acting gig! (Unfortunately I don't have an Iphone or Android [yet] but ) I wish you tons of luck in making friends and getting experience in VA-ing.

- Muffin man.
xXSleepingXx chapter 5 . 3/16/2013
Ok...MAYBE it's just because I'm reading this so late, and my perception might be a tad skewed...but Izanagi seems really, really suspicious. I think he might have a lot more to do with this than's being let on. It really seems like Yu's in a trance or something...Or maybe not, who knows? Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Also, mad congrats on landing your voice acting job! I regrettably don't own either an android or an iphone, though, so I probably won't get to play the game (though it sounds fun). But I wish you the best of luck with it!

Awesome chapter as always, looking forward to the next update ;3

Sleepy
WindRyder1 chapter 5 . 3/16/2013
Author speaking.
Thanks for the reviews. :)
For some clarification regarding Nanako, I offer up these words. *ahem*
The 'Nanako' he's interacting with in this chapter is the Persona representing his "Family" bond. Once he was able to convince her 'she' would not be pushed aside, that Persona changed form into what he believes the heart of 'family' is. He remembered his uncle telling him that "Nanako is what makes life worth living."

The way she's acting and reacting in his mind is how HE perceives/knows her. She's kind, caring, and bubbly, but also sad, afraid, and tired of being told Daddy will be working late. He's projecting his inner child -what he went through with his own parents- onto THIS Persona. He identifies with her because of their similar abandonment issues that he already fought and buried as a kid (or so he thinks.)

I hope that clears a few things up, unless it confused you even more.
- although I DO like the idea of her Shadow from the T.V world going into him during the Heaven fight with Namatame. How can I take this idea and morph it to fit my own evil plans? Mwahahahaha!
psychoyoshi79 chapter 5 . 3/16/2013
A great chapter! It was nice to see what exactly was going on in Yu's head, why he wasn't able to wake up and where he was when Yosuke and the others fought Pyro Jack. It seems like you're heading in a direction where the gang will have to defeat (not destroy) all of Yu's personae to help him out. But I'll be honest and say that I'm just guessing. XD I kind of like that there isn't a clear cut answer to how everything will be solved.

What exactly was up with Nanako in his head? It sounded like it was like her shadow from being in the TV world went into Yu due to their bond, but I'm not sure that's what you were going for. A little clarification would be appreciated. :)

Looking forward to the next chapter! Keep up the great work.
Ari Oldbag Moriarty chapter 5 . 3/16/2013
I am delighted and intrigued by this original concept. Really, this story is a pleasure to read. Apologies for reviewing infrequently...I'll get better about it. I will. I'll try. It's a goal.

Congratulations on your voice acting roles! :)
Smallbell chapter 5 . 3/16/2013
Very good. Wonderful chapter! I love where you are taking this. Keep writing.

And congrats on getting the voice acting job.
xXSleepingXx chapter 4 . 3/3/2013
I knew it! Sort of. Kind of. I was wondering whether or not they'd be able to use their Persona's abilities while they were in Yu's mind. That is such a nifty idea It's also really cool (and weirdly heartwarming?) that Jack knew who Yosuke was (being associated with the Magician Arcana and all). But aside from that, I'm still wondering why all of his Persona woke up. I guess we'll find out, huh?

Also, it kind of sucks that you don't have a PS2 D But I guess there isn't much you can do about that. Have fun looking up attacks and suck

Good luck on the nest chapter! And the best of wishes in regards to your voice acting! Fingers crossed over here 3

Sleepy
G.A.S.A chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
Strange you never having played a single Persona game. I myself do not own a PS2 so I'm watching playthroughs of P3 and P4, but any half-assed computer nowadays can emulate PSX so you should be able to play P1 and P2.