Reviews for Let It Be
bluecharlotte chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Silently screaming right now; this was so amazing oh god I can't I just this is not okay at all why would you write such perfection just no
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Wow, this was fantastic. It was written so well, played out like an actual scene would have from the ep, and so tuned into the characters. Poor Dean, that man deserves so much more than what he gets. Having Sam there for him was so perfect though, just being there to catch him. Great h/c angstiness, thanks for sharing it!
smalld1171 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
This is a wonderful add-on to the scene of Dean walking away from them. You did a fantastic job with the fight and the dialogue was totally in tune with the brothers. Very good story and very well done. Thanks for sharing.
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
thatw as excellent. I write a lot of fight scenes. Nicely done.
Um. Hi chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Great story. Dean really needs to open up more. I haven't seen all the Supernaturals, but from the ones I did see, I think both their breakdowns would go something like this. Please write more, your good.
Cheryl W chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Loved it! Really enjoyed the conversation between the brothers, that Sam prodded Dean to let himself feel, that he was there to keep Dean from shattering. Great Job!
Queen Bee chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Beautifully done. This was exactly what Dean needed.
reannablue chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
I really liked your story. Thanks!
tygermommy chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
I love it! Good brother interaction, and the fight scene was good as well! Keep it up!
SeventhRing chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
This is just fucking adorable, excuse my language.
becs chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
a really good read... I could feel the emotions from both characters without it being too chick flicky. Well done :)