Reviews for Covet
Freya's Valhalla chapter 2 . 5/28
HashiMadaMito definitely deserves more attention! They make for great stories (I've started exploring them as well, see how it goes, ha). I always enjoy unconventional fanfiction, i.e, stories that deviate from straightforward canon and your prose is really good. Thanks for sharing this.
Firerosemon chapter 2 . 5/7
"He looks into every scarlet eye unblinkingly, searching the depths of their souls, for pride this time, not weaknesses. Madara's long hair catches on the wind and with the sun illuminating him from behind, at that moment he truly looks like a God. Even Takashi cannot look away. Finally he speaks and his passionate tone carries across the large training ground." im crying this imagery is gorgeous i love madara so much asfhjkg
Guest chapter 2 . 7/20/2015
Another chapter please
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
So much win for this chapter, can I just say that right now? Seriously however, big props for Hashirama for keeping Madara under check. That's his wife, how dare another man have such desires to pull something like gen-dreams of lust and envy.

Hashirama worked hard for every little thing he earned. So yeah, out of this, Hashirama, fave character so far in this. And once again, lovely chapter.

Jelly and jam time.
Tobee chapter 2 . 4/4/2015
Amazing!madamito for the win!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Do more 's interesting. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Hi,More please thank you!
Girasol93 chapter 2 . 8/6/2014
interesting take on the daily life of the Uchiha clan's training and the interactions between Hashi and Mada :) Enjoyed the spar at the end having the need to surpass your own limitations to make your dreams come true.
Girasol93 chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
I really liked how you started this story :) Lately I've been OBSESSED with Madara and Hashirama after going back to the manga so it's rare to see this side of him even if it is AU, I kinda wish there were more stories like these, but I think you're doing a great job at this anyway! It's strange to see Madara creating his own delusional dreams when he knows they aren't real but he can't help but do it anyway because, well, like you said, it's just envy and companionship he craves :) Will be reading more of this soon :D
K chapter 2 . 5/26/2014
I swear I am cursed. Every time I come across a great Hashi/Mito/Mada fic it isn't complete and hasn't been updated FOREVER! That being said, this is FANTASTIC! COME BACK!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
God please update with new chapters. Don't abandon the story because it has so much potential and I want to see what can come of it.
Meri chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
Hey, this is a really good story! i hope u update soon! )
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
Ok, so I'm suscribing. As I said in your other story, thanks to you, I now have a liking for MadaMito, HashiMito :3
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Here you have me again xD well, this was cool, and great for a start. I definitley want to read chapter two and any upcoming chapter :)

Lol, It haf never ocured to me using the sharingan to auto-pleasure
happy everyday life chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
This story has got me hooked. I was always curious about Uzumaki Mito. And am glad to see a story focused on her. With Madara and Hashirama nonetheless.

I love your characterization of Madara. And I can imagine him actually being like that. Again, great work!

Do you ever plan to make a fic with team 7?