Reviews for Covet
Fishies2 chapter 2 . 4/10
I love how you've perfectly captured both characters. I do hope you continue :)
Fishies2 chapter 1 . 4/10
angsty
Gal Can't Help It chapter 2 . 12/31/2017
Incomplete, but by god, I'm gonna fav and follow this story
anyway. Honestly, the Founders generation is more interesting than anything else in Naruto, and the fact that they never covered more of it in the manga or anime is a disgrace when there was so much material to build off of. Even if this story is not continued, thank you for posting these two chapters. They were a delight to read!
asyam.harits09 chapter 1 . 10/29/2017
it's so beautiful you depict Madara perfectly i hope you update soon...
dianalillian chapter 2 . 2/10/2017
This fic is lovely. Ithink that the last part of this chapter captured Madara beautifully. I hope you update soon :)
Freya's Valhalla chapter 2 . 5/28/2016
HashiMadaMito definitely deserves more attention! They make for great stories (I've started exploring them as well, see how it goes, ha). I always enjoy unconventional fanfiction, i.e, stories that deviate from straightforward canon and your prose is really good. Thanks for sharing this.
Firerosemon chapter 2 . 5/7/2016
"He looks into every scarlet eye unblinkingly, searching the depths of their souls, for pride this time, not weaknesses. Madara's long hair catches on the wind and with the sun illuminating him from behind, at that moment he truly looks like a God. Even Takashi cannot look away. Finally he speaks and his passionate tone carries across the large training ground." im crying this imagery is gorgeous i love madara so much asfhjkg
Guest chapter 2 . 7/20/2015
Another chapter please
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
So much win for this chapter, can I just say that right now? Seriously however, big props for Hashirama for keeping Madara under check. That's his wife, how dare another man have such desires to pull something like gen-dreams of lust and envy.

Hashirama worked hard for every little thing he earned. So yeah, out of this, Hashirama, fave character so far in this. And once again, lovely chapter.

Jelly and jam time.
Tobee chapter 2 . 4/4/2015
Amazing!madamito for the win!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Do more 's interesting. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Hi,More please thank you!
Girasol93 chapter 2 . 8/6/2014
interesting take on the daily life of the Uchiha clan's training and the interactions between Hashi and Mada :) Enjoyed the spar at the end having the need to surpass your own limitations to make your dreams come true.
Girasol93 chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
I really liked how you started this story :) Lately I've been OBSESSED with Madara and Hashirama after going back to the manga so it's rare to see this side of him even if it is AU, I kinda wish there were more stories like these, but I think you're doing a great job at this anyway! It's strange to see Madara creating his own delusional dreams when he knows they aren't real but he can't help but do it anyway because, well, like you said, it's just envy and companionship he craves :) Will be reading more of this soon :D
K chapter 2 . 5/26/2014
I swear I am cursed. Every time I come across a great Hashi/Mito/Mada fic it isn't complete and hasn't been updated FOREVER! That being said, this is FANTASTIC! COME BACK!