Reviews for All or Nothing
Teegra123 chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Let it be know that Zoro is the only fucking merman who would do the all well know mating dance backwards..

I should have never been surprised.. *sweat drop*
Stirling Phoenix chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Damn it that was too cute! I loved it, and the way you worked Zoro's terribly lacking directional skills into this fic was genius and hilarious! Very nice work!
Prime's Little One chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
So cute! I'd love to see a sequel! Unless there already is one... in which case, I fail. And not even epically. XP
Anon chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
How appropriate to write them as mermen! I think it suits Sanji the most, and of course he would be more than graceful while dancing in the water. I've read about the mating dances of fishes before and I find this really sweet (; lol oh the irony, only Zoro could lead a romantic dance into an invitation of death HAHAHAHA.

And yes I can totally imagine them because I saw the pics from Syb as well!
xkuramaxhieix chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I'm trying to decide who I feel worse for. Zoro, or me. Zoro for getting the whole dance wrong, or me for laughing so hard I accidentally hit my head against the wall. Hmm. Yep. Me. Zoro's an idiot, and his sense of direction sucks, which I say with absolute fondness, by the way. Anyways, this made me laugh, and I thought it was cute. :)
New Neon chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
I really liked this! It was so cute!
XiggyMatsu chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
SO FUCKING CUTE
I'm gonna just go pass out now...
moutonshot chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Woah Zoro and Sanji as mermen! Hilarious that Zoro was mistaken the moves for a duel invitation to death dance. That directionless marimo... x-) The end was sweet. A great story. Thankyou so much :-)
HappyMe-O chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
This was cute. This is something I would like to see more of this. It was so cute and it had me going awh out loud. I really enjoyed this n.n