Reviews for 71st Hunger Games
Maddylikestowrite chapter 16 . 7/10/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I'd love to see Addie and Terrence kissing or something on your instagram.
Walking on Starlit Dreams chapter 16 . 7/2/2013
Aww! So sweet!
SilverMedals chapter 16 . 7/2/2013
*Sniff, sniff* Well, not as defiant as I had wanted for Cascade. Pfft. But I think that Terrance was a bit too much of a Gary-Sue, sorry to say. And that it was in his POV the whole time, too.. but I could also see a sequel to this story!
But then again, you do have other stories, but maybe this time, do it in a tribute's POV from one of the submitted tributes. But then again, darn it Cascade! Stab him. Stab him. STAB HIM. ERMAGHERD. Well, as sad as I am about Cascade, she was in the final two. *Sniff, sniff*
AllisonAargents chapter 18 . 7/1/2013
So scarlett was in the last 3?
MaximumAngel1 chapter 18 . 7/1/2013
Wow, biggest goofball ever to win the games.
K. A. Oceana chapter 4 . 7/1/2013
This story is in violation of the FanFiction Rules and Guidelines. If you look at the "Entries not allowed" section, you'll see that chapters containing only non-story content (i.e. lists, forms etc.) and any form of interactivity (i.e. accepting tributes through review etc.) are prohibited under Guidelines One and Five, respectively.

To fix these problems, I would advise that you delete Chapters One and Four and upload the information in them on your profile. I would also advise you to not include tributes submitted through review. Only allow tributes that are submitted through PM.

If you do not fix these, your story may get reported. Please don't be afraid to PM me if you are in need of any assistance.

Founder of Pen to Paper
Member of Constructive Criticism Guild
Walking on Starlit Dreams chapter 17 . 6/18/2013

fat necrosis chapter 17 . 6/18/2013
So the only time I get special shout-outs is when someone kills my tribte!? At-least her death made someone other then me cry. :*( RIP Adeline Hanran.
AllisonAargents chapter 17 . 6/18/2013
I am so confused who is left?
SilverMedals chapter 17 . 6/18/2013
Well.. Uh, is Cascade alive? There was not yet a cannon, and well, I'm not sure. I think that he's going insane. So Stag, Terrance, Cascade and Rocco are alive? I really want to see who wins. Go down with defiance, Cascade.
BrutusDawborn chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Name: Crimson

Age: 16

Gender: male

Preferred District: 2

Appearance: small speedy and witty

Weapon of Choice: Throwing Knives

Least Preferred Weapon: Bow and arrow

Special Ability: Speed and throwing knives

Background: has 2 brothers and 1 small sister. was brought up with being forced into the fighting academy

Why Should Your Tribute Win?: I dont mind if he wins

Lone Wolf or Group? group

Career? yes

Plan: kill all tributes then kill the careers at the end
fat necrosis chapter 16 . 5/23/2013
XD Awkward... Didn't I JUST review like four hours ago? ;) Oh well...
fat necrosis chapter 15 . 5/23/2013
Titus? ;) The cannibal? Hehe.. Wow, Addie your going pretty far. :) Your a bit of an Anti-Hero, but who cares? :) So it's between Stag and Terrance? Go Stag!
Thomasina Rose chapter 15 . 5/19/2013
Hey weirdo! It's your friend TR!
This is pretty good, now that I am reading this (I am following the rules of our deal). I think you should expand a bit more on your chapters... they are kind of short. I think that the all-caps are a bit over-used. But it's pretty good. :)