Reviews for 71st Hunger Games
Name: Glinda Severet

Age: 16

Gender: Female

District: 4

Appearance: Blonde hair, pretty, blue eyes, tan

Weapon: Sword and knives

Least Weapon: Club

Ability: Climbing, swimming, fishing, hunting, fighting

Backround: She has a tough life with six sisters and no brothers. She is a hard liver and lives in a rough life being abused my Peacekeepers and all

Why? Because she has a sister that loves her

Lone or Group: Lone

Career: No

Plan: To win and be stealthy
so we are all stardust chapter 11 . 5/5/2013
Woah. "CASCADE ANTONY FOR THE WIN!" You go, girl!
But she's still alive? There were no cannons, so I'll assume.
so we are all stardust chapter 10 . 5/4/2013
Why is it that on your profile, there are only 2 options for winners? Shouldn't the other non-main characters get votes too?
so we are all stardust chapter 14 . 5/2/2013
Dang...
He should have, as a matter of fact, gotten the hell off her!
But good chapter, anyways.
Princess Clove chapter 13 . 5/2/2013
It's a pity that Dominica had to die. Oh well!
Two alliances which were broken in the span of a day? Wow. Josh seemes pretty nice for the short part of the story in which he lived. I'm a bit confused though - at first you said that the 8 girl was killed, then you said that she was one of the final ten. Slightly confused.

But can't wait for the next chapter! Keep updating :)
so we are all stardust chapter 13 . 4/30/2013
More! My tribute is about to kill the main character! And I'm confused... Cascade, my lovely, sarcastic, bloodthirsty Cascade is allied with *scoff* him!? Ok, awesome! Now District KC4E might finally have a victor!
mikitty bast chapter 12 . 4/25/2013
Poor Dominica. I think Cascade 'may' of gone insane..
peetagoreantheorem12 chapter 11 . 4/24/2013
My Rocco! He has to live. Hahahaha :)
Princess Clove chapter 11 . 4/20/2013
Yay! My tribute has recieved somewhat of a spotlight :P I really do like this story, it's so much fun even if it does mean blood and gore, haha.

"CASCADE ANTONY FOR THE WIN!"

Best line in the chapter. I can't wait for the next one :D
mikitty bast chapter 11 . 4/20/2013
Ow... For a second I thought Addie was about to die.. Great chapter!
HaymitchFan chapter 10 . 4/19/2013
thnnnnnnnx for accepting my tribute,
pls update soon, things are heating up
HaymitchFan chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Name:Trish Embers .

Age:16.

Gender:Female

Preferred District:12

Appearance:Tall, skinny, blue eyes, dark hair, pale skin

Weapon of Choice: blowguns

Least Preferred Weapon:heavy weapons

Special Ability:she's good at hiding, and stealthy

Background:she's the result of long term relationship between her mother & a peacekeeper, the latter abondoned them right away when Trish was born, so her mother decided to throw her away, luckily for her a simple coal miner passed by her, and decided to take Trish with him even though he already has three sons
Trish always feels grateful for her father therefore she would try her best to come out alive and help her family from the misery they live.
her family: Adrian (45) gentle,caring, he's like the kindest person in the world
Mal (43) she's a stern woman, but with a warm heart inside her
Brin (18) died two years ago, in a mine accident
Coe (16) saracstic, nonchalant, lazy, he always picks fights with Trish because he's jealous for her getting all the attention
Gus (23) He's sweet, responsible, and has a likeable personality, however he got sick (Lung Cancer) because of the mines, He's dying.

Why Should Your Tribute Win?: her family relies on her, especially Gus,

Lone Wolf or Group?: lone wolf, but she could have an ally (only one)

Career?: No

Plan: escape the bloodbath, hide, kill only if necessary, wait the proper time to strike
mikitty bast chapter 10 . 4/16/2013
:O Oh gosh, run Addie! I don't care if you turned bad! I can't help but love her still. Great chappie.
Obviously Entei chapter 9 . 4/14/2013
Thank you SO much for using Stag! :D

I like how you made him relatively important in here... I think Stag would make quite the ally, and I love the way you portrayed him. I'm also intrigued by Addie... what will come out of allying with her? I think she might be trouble... but I guess I'll wait and see! Update soon
Hi chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Name: Joshua “Josh” Cole
Age: Fifteen
Gender: Male
Preferred District: Twelve
Appearance: Josh is five feet and ten inches in height, and has a Seam look to him with black hair, olive skin and gray eyes. Josh looks to be well-fed because of his height, but he doesn’t eat much at all. Josh has glasses for reading.
Weapon of Choice: Josh is fairly adaptable with weapons but shows more skill with a sword than anything.
Least Preferred Weapon: Bow and arrow
Special Ability: Josh is good at deciphering messages, codes and the like.
Background: Josh grew up in a decent home in District Twelve, being neither rich nor poor. Josh lived as an only child with his mother (Louisa, 48, a Hob merchant. Louisa is five feet and four inches, with short black hair and dark green eyes. She is a stubborn older woman, with a dry sense of humor.) and his father (Kenneth, 52, a coal miner. Kenneth is five feet and seven inches in height, with graying hair, gray eyes and olive skin. One of his legs is weaker than the other. Personality-wise, Kenneth is serious and quiet and quite the thinker). Josh’s parents work a lot, from very early in the morning till late into the evening, so Josh is used to being alone. He used this time to become quite the thinker.
Why Should Your Tribute Win? Because people wouldn’t expect him to win.
Lone Wolf or Group? Lone wolf.
Career? No
Plan: To hide out and survive on his own.
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »