Reviews for Malevolent
Sarutobi understands that in order to control people, you must be cruel. Like girls ho you want to rape, you must be cruel. Your cock is more important. Hiruzen understands that, thats why he is the Hokage. Too bad his wife died, that cunt was good for the men to use. Hirzuen cuck that he was, said it as good for Konoha to fuck his wife. Hirzuen died thinking about dicks up his ass.
TigrezzTail chapter 7 . 1/7
Throwing Rin in to the situation was certainly an interesting change. It's exciting to see the differences.
Blank Lord chapter 7 . 12/22/2021
This fic is definitely one of my favorites right now. I can’t wait to see where you take this in the next updates.
LoverOfArtemis chapter 7 . 12/21/2021
I really like this. Naruto x Rin fics are extremely rare. I'd love to see more.
Guest 23 chapter 7 . 12/21/2021
Increase the story word count by 200k, add in two or three lemons, continue with the Great story you have been writing so far and this story is going to be in my top 5.

Great work, your interactions between kakashi and Rin are going to be interesting.

The relationship between Naruto and Sasuke is interesting compared to most.

I can see sakura getting killed off but we'll see.

I just wanted to know if the leaf village will take advantage of Naruto and rin's relationship/friendship
And how they'll react once they find out.

The hokage is going to attempt a lot of psychological manipulation against Naruto but he's wise to it, will Rin be?
Lord of everyone chapter 7 . 12/21/2021
Love the story bro with the different take as dark naruto but not pure evil just between btw hope naruto have his revenge against óbito for killing his parents and messed up his life & like the pair rin underrated or nonexistent take care.
KakeruPB chapter 7 . 12/20/2021
At the rate their going why do I get the feeling Naruto and Rin would leave Konoha to somewhere else? Then again it's not that surprising. I like how they have such a soft spot for each other, it's cute.
SugamDewan chapter 7 . 12/20/2021
It's time naruto show whose the boss.
Chicken BOI chapter 6 . 12/9/2021
Dude you got to update this
DCLS chapter 6 . 12/2/2021
I just found this story. You don't know how happy I was to see no year on the update date. Please don't stop. You write so well and it's hard to find a good story that hasn't been abandoned.
Yuri-Hime-Chan chapter 6 . 9/23/2021
Welcome back, and thank you sincerely for this welcome surprise
SugamDewan chapter 6 . 9/10/2021
Nice story
Guest chapter 6 . 8/30/2021
Great 6 chapters can't wait for more soon
yatelo106 chapter 6 . 8/19/2021
damn, this chapter was good. i didnt think this would get an update, ngl. im looking forward to the next.
demoncreater2002 chapter 6 . 8/14/2021
It’s been a long time since you have posted. I am glad that you are. Please post soon on this story and all of your other story’s as well