Reviews for All The Things They Said
EmpressRulerofallthatiswierd chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
I loved it! So full of emotions:)
GrimmReflections chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Love! 3 I'm so jealous of your writing Horus I love Toothless and Hiccup's relationship. I don't think they were OOC.
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
cool story
sakura240 chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Kura: Okay, I don't care if they were occ or anything. I fell in love with this story

Berry: ...it really makes you wonder what hiccup really felt during the movie when his dad said those words. cause in the movie, he looked just...awkward. like he wasn't sure what to say. but reading this gives it a better look on what hiccup could've felt.

Kura: Indeed. the hurt, rage, sadness, all of it just coming out. it really makes your heart break TT

Berry: like Kura said, I fell in love with the story too :)

Kura: HELL YEAH! XD This was one of the best I've read! XD You did a really good job of it! :)
The Awesome Frost Ninja chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I love how Hiccup rips the pages out of his book and only stops when he sees the picture he drew of Toothless. I could just feel the tension and emotion. This is Brilliant! I love it! ;)
DuckieLuver chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
That was good- it always bothered me that we never got to see any Hiccup angst in the movie (yes, it was a kids movie, but still, they were pretty mean to him! He just brushed it off...) Great job portraying him. Loved it!
FillyDashie chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
reading this reminded me of a dark naruto fic i read the other day lol.

hmm... i don't know what to say... good work :scratches head:... um... yeah good work, was a good read felt myself lose 10% of what masculinity i had at the end there though...

hmm im hungrey
BeastlyBat93 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Wow that was touching The bond Hiccup/Toothless have is forged out of trust,friendship,love a bond that can never broken a love that willlast forever.

Truly a sight to behold my friend!
Dark Scimitar chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
That was a fantastic one shot! Both of the characters were in character and the range of emotions that each displayed was believable and not overdone. Well done!
PersephoneRosamunde chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Awwww! That was AMAZING! I can say no more. Excellent job.