Reviews for Inevitable
Awesome.
I love embracing the sheer possibilities that stem from the Bad Wolf. So brill~.
Magemaster chapter 1 . 1/28
Love this! Awesome and amazing fic. I'd be interesting in reading this duo take on the Silence (or did those creepers just run away?).
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Omg! Freaking amazing, ahhh I loved it! Thank you so much
Royslady51 chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
I think you got your Doctors crossed, I don't hear or see 11th in this one. That's Sixth's voice...what happened?
chat noire chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
I absolutely adore this story, I really wish you'd make it into several chapters and go more in-depth about Rose's travels and continue the story with the Doctor and Rose's next adventures. But I doubt you'll do that. Either way it's brilliantly written and one of my all time favourite one-shots :)
QueenTatooine chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
I actually liked it. I have always felt sorry for River, unfortunately I keep missing too many of her episodes, but there is so much the two of them have to keep from each other, they always struck me more as friends with benefits than husband and wife. That being said I was always a Doctor and rose shipper.
Yananikki chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Thanks for the story I loved it. I loved Rose's interactions with Rory!
Infinities Lover chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
LOL Loved it! Just loved it
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
I always love them together
breizhbit chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Ah yay! I've never read any 11/Rose or really Eleven at all-I have never been the biggest Doctor/River fan for some reason. I like the actress, the character is interesting, but it always seemed a bit off to me. I was stuck on 10/Rose for so long that could be why though. The dynamic is too different perhaps. But you took the Rose dynamic and matured it nicely. Your writing is lovely and I like your ideas. I'll be checking out your other stories.
ChangeOfWings chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
I loved this story, now my own personal cannon because it is absolutely FANTASTIC! I love how Rose has a light saber though, it's just hilarious. It's a bit saddening about River, but I completely understand and think that every character is completely spot-on and excellently written. My only complaint is that there isn't more! I am mind-blown!
ironyheartsap chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Great ficlet! It was an interesting, cute, and amusing plus had a plot. I loved everything you put about Rory, he really is an amazing guy/character that doesn't really get the recognition or appreciation he deserves (but is still okay with it). Anyway brilliant piece!
jenn008 chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Love it!
Vicki219 chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Brilliant one-shot.
Ink Stained Quill chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Ok I've read this about ten times and its just a amazing and wonderful and perfect every time.

"They were infinite and unmasked, outside of the universe for one brief instant. Eternals gasped in shock while the Guardians looked on in interest as the Oncoming Storm took the Bad Wolf as his wife. Across the universe, creatures one forgot as soon as one blinked felt an ominous chill run down their spines. A Storm was building and the Valiant Child was running once more."

Those my favorite lines ever and i get goosebumps every time (but the good kind)

I am stunned. Great work and I'm gonna go read more of your stuff

Ink