Reviews for Inevitable
salsas100 chapter 1 . 10/15
"And the universe exploded into being.
Big Bang II.
Let it not be said that their wedding wasn't memorable."
That's just perfect.
Just awesome!
first-breath-after-coma chapter 1 . 3/2
Oh this was brilliant. I loved it.
Lilly Evans James Malfoy chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
I was smiling and laughing through the whole thing. Amazing story. Loved it!
1sunfun chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
eNough89 chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
:) Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
I love embracing the sheer possibilities that stem from the Bad Wolf. So brill~.
Magemaster chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
Love this! Awesome and amazing fic. I'd be interesting in reading this duo take on the Silence (or did those creepers just run away?).
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Omg! Freaking amazing, ahhh I loved it! Thank you so much
NabikiB chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
I think you got your Doctors crossed, I don't hear or see 11th in this one. That's Sixth's voice...what happened?
chat noire chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
I absolutely adore this story, I really wish you'd make it into several chapters and go more in-depth about Rose's travels and continue the story with the Doctor and Rose's next adventures. But I doubt you'll do that. Either way it's brilliantly written and one of my all time favourite one-shots :)
QueenTatooine chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
I actually liked it. I have always felt sorry for River, unfortunately I keep missing too many of her episodes, but there is so much the two of them have to keep from each other, they always struck me more as friends with benefits than husband and wife. That being said I was always a Doctor and rose shipper.
Yananikki chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Thanks for the story I loved it. I loved Rose's interactions with Rory!
Arkytior's Song chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
LOL Loved it! Just loved it
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
I always love them together
breizhbit chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Ah yay! I've never read any 11/Rose or really Eleven at all-I have never been the biggest Doctor/River fan for some reason. I like the actress, the character is interesting, but it always seemed a bit off to me. I was stuck on 10/Rose for so long that could be why though. The dynamic is too different perhaps. But you took the Rose dynamic and matured it nicely. Your writing is lovely and I like your ideas. I'll be checking out your other stories.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »