Reviews for Love by Numbers
soniabell chapter 1 . 2/8
Love nerdy Edward!
FrustratedLawStudent chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Cute and sweet and somehow hot ;)
deranged-dreamer chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Love shy Edward!
Aggie94 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Great ending! Fun and sweet. Thanks.
Kickinl8tr chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
I love it very sexy lead up love the clothes of Bella as always love Epov
mrsm0803 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
That was great! I love it when Edward is kinda geeky and clueless. Good luck in the contest.
Dil9 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
That was hot :)
jennayg123 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
It doesn't matter when you have your chance as long as you take it! Loved this!
joyosix chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Nothing like hot accountants! Good luck in the contest jo6
annaharding chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Awwww - sweet! here's to finally getting a clue! yay!
NKubie chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
"Her monochromatic look..." - Since her skirt is black and her shirt is white it wouldn't be monochromatic, would it? Not a big deal, it just caught my eye.

I'm smart enough to know not many women are attracted to a man who can reach a pitch only heard by dogs, though, so instead I settle for turning my hand and squeezing hers.

Good lemon! Very hot!

And I have no idea why my stomach started clenching when he thought she'd left. I mean it was near the end and it is a HEA contest. ::eye roll::

Good luck!
strangevisions chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Aww, that's one cute guy.
Reader-many chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I love it in the way that I want some more loving from those two ;)
Judyblue95 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I love this clueless, shy Edward. The accountant...*sigh* right up my alley! The shy ones make the best lovers! Lovely story, love these HEAs...
archy12 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
This Edward cracked me up,with his conversations with himself and his-"That was a hint?" It happens think,no way he can be interested in me,and the other person is probably thinking the same!
Anyway,as Bella said,no need to think of what could have been,now that they finally got oh,nice to see a man who appreciates the fullness of a woman's body!;)
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »