Reviews for Three Shades Of Blond
starlight.moon.princess chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Well, this was something I never thought I'd read...
Xenophilius smut without it being disturbing.

This, my darling, was lovely.
I loved the Lucissa relationship, especially the way the openness of the "cheating."
The fact that Lucius eventually joins in on the fun was just /perfect/

The smut was gorgeous, of course :)
That just goes without saying.

"Did you know that a Jabberwocky can last over two hours when copulating?"
This line.
This line was just so bloody /perfect/ and hilarious, and I actually fell off my chair laughing when I read this.

Well done :)
articcat621 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
WOW. That was good. I absolutely adore threesomes, so you wrote this perfectly! I laughed a bit when Narcissa was asking him to talk about mythical creatures while having sex. Way to make the jabberwocky sexy! Good job!
The Original Horcrux chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
oh god
Xenophila, Xenophilus. Oh god, that is just gold! I don't normally read smut because most of the ones you find in the archives are poorly written, but this one was great. I loved Xenophilius' awkwardness and Narcissa's continual references to the Jabberwocky copulating. Damnit that line was hilarious, i snorted into my tea. This was really well written and I enjoyed it.

DFTBA
Nayla xx
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
"Did you know the Jabberwocky lasts two hours when copulating?"

Best. Line. Ever. Seriously, I died laughing, because that is just brilliant. I can see Xenophilius being awkward like that, blurting something like that out when he's embarrassed, and that was incredibly epic. Favorite part of the fic, by far. I also like LuciusNarcissa, so I liked seeing a fic where they were actually on good terms with one another, and Lucius wasn't abusive. I like your characterization of Narcissa here; she's very honest and open about her sexuality, and although it's not how I usually see her portrayed, I think it really worked well for this fic. The smut was written very well, also, although it's just a little - okay, a lot - strange to imagine Xenophilius having sex. Very odd mental image there, but it kind of worked. Good job!
Fire The Canon chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Now, that is something I never thought I'd read. Xenophilius having sex... the thought is kind of disturbing :P

But, very well written, if anything. You made it work. And I get why Jo called Xenophilius, Xenophilius now :) Makes sense.

Well done.
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Strange pairing, well written. Keep writing
Gamma Orionis chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
WELL THIS IS FABULOUS ON VERY MANY LEVELS :D

Congratulations on writing this, and on working the kinks in so well - I'm thrilled that you wrote it :) I loved teasing!Narcissa at the beginning, exerting some control over Lucius; that was amazing! I like how much control she has over herself and her sexuality. Xenophilius was also wonderful - awkward, but not cartoonish or goofy. And the smutty parts! Well! You've impressed me ;D

So, bottom line: This is amazing and I love you :)