Reviews for This Is War
Rae the demiBoss chapter 7 . 7/31/2013
Wow. The way you write the story gives it an otherworldly feel.. It's amazing and I can't wait to read more.
16DarkMidnight80 chapter 6 . 6/26/2013
This...this is amazing. I love how you have the characters, even if it something we are far from used to seeing. I suspect Optimus is like how he is because he doesn't have the Matrix of Leadership yet, but that is my guess. Prowl and Jazz would become friends no matter what. I can't see it any other way. Also, the different view of Ratchet, coming from an Enforcer background instead of a medic is crazy, but I like it. Ironhide...well, let's just say he didn't stand a chance against Prowl and Jazz. Bluestreak is such a cutie, I'm happy you've brought him in and that he swore allegiance to Prowl and not the Autobots. However, one thing confuses me is that if Blue's the only survivor of Praxus, where is Smokescreen? Wasn't Prowl sure that he was alive? Maybe you could clear that up for us in a later chapter. Anyways, I love the story. It's amazing. Keep up the good work and have a good day.
cool chapter 6 . 6/13/2013
love it
keep up the great work
LadyAwesomeFace chapter 6 . 6/11/2013
Let me just say that, I am impressed... :)
Mr. Blu - All Will Be Well chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Ooooooooooooooooooooo...love this song, by the way!
Bluebird Soaring chapter 6 . 6/11/2013
Go Ratchet! Ready to take on the world is that mech!
cool chapter 5 . 5/18/2013
love it
keep up the great work
kathy3meme chapter 5 . 3/12/2013
Wow- what a completely different take on the story and characters... I like it, but have to keep reminding myself that the 'bots don't have the more commonly used histories (Prowl an enforcer, Ratchet either always a medic, or a former senator...)

wondering what else is different...
k
Starfire201 chapter 5 . 3/13/2013
So, it's treason to not pledge allegiance to the Autobots. Looks like a quiet 3rd faction exists even within.
kathy3meme chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
It's great to see another fic. I hope all's well with you. I like the style- it makes you feel like you're part of the story, maybe that the narrator is 'talking' to you?

Anyway, not much of a review, but just wanted to say I'm on board for another ride...

kathy
curse-of-the-cat chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
I *love* this story, Prowler! I can't wait to see Jazz and Prowl's parts in this, so update! *pokes and grins*
Starfire201 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
No, I don't find it hard to understand. I think this is setting the stage very well.