Reviews for Op Get Some
kneon chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Great story. Loved the twist.
sparkledamnu chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
I actually read this on FictionPad. Your name came through on my messages for a new post. I would have reviewed there but all comments become public messages - not sure if I like that or not. But, anywho

I really enjoyed this one shot. The premise was very good. I could see all this playing out in my mind. Very well written. Sexy watching Edward swirl that brandy in my brain! :D

I want to read more of your work and and have marked "Write Me Up" to follow. I only read Completed fic and look forward to the completion of WMU. I'm such a wimp waiting on WIP's. ;)

Thank you for writing for our fandom. So glad you put your foot forward. It was a excellent first step.

Elaine - Sparkle Damnu Elaine Phillips on Facebook sparkledamnu on twitter, TWCS,
AO3, Twilighted and Fictionpad
Signed -K chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Aww I love it 3 I love that Bella asked him about his drink twice. Following this in case you do continue it :) would love to see then cross off a few more fantasies ;) reminds me of a movie I saw once called Blind Date.
SusieCC chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
I for one would love for this to be multiple chapters ;) xo
MistaMeow chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
I really liked this! Thanks for writing and sharing!
StarrIAm chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
I really loved this. You could expand it and start where they first meet each other but he was too shy to speak to her. Make it about how they meet and thangs. Idk. It'd be cool to read more. Great stuff.
Saguenay chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
It was great, thanks.
Iklepixie chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Found on lemonade stand. Live that try played out the fantasy with the new barman. Did see that they were together but it didn't put me off reading
MissTeenageDream chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
LOVED this!
Caiteexx chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Loved it!
shaz308 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Great one shot. I'm kind of glad it wasn't just an anonymous hook up. Looking forward to reading more of your work.
kiwisrock chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
That was awesome! Great twist at the end
Got the rec from tehlemonadestand! So glad about that!
Thanks!
shehazi chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Thank you.
fannygilmore chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Congratulations on a great story.
TLS sent me your way, and I'm so glad they did.
Thanks for sharing what I hope will be only the first of many stories.
beckaboo924 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
I liked your little hints that made us wonder if they really where strangers ;)