Reviews for Close to the Edge
caloricmangos chapter 5 . 8/16
its good.
minary chapter 9 . 5/15
Closing portal NEVER cuts anything. Instead, it pushes object out of portal.
Darthdeadpool chapter 11 . 4/9
This story is so touching and sad I love it and can't wait for the next chapter and would love to see more glades pov chapters
Ddp out
RavenRainbowRose chapter 11 . 3/29
This is very awesome! I couldn't put it down once I started reading it... really, really good. You did good keeping them in character, lots of people have them suddenly falling for each other and they're both pure spirits but you did a wonderful job keeping them together without killing all of their demons, per se.

I look forward to more chapters!
Gravepainter15 chapter 11 . 1/27
Wow this story is absolutely amazing! I am so happy I found it!
Wicked.Intentions chapter 11 . 1/2
I am really enjoying this story, and I can't wait for your next chapter.
Sentinel of Legends chapter 11 . 12/19/2015
The fact that you wrote this in even though it wasn't part of your plan is probably a good thing. If you have Chell suddenly just fall apart in the middle of a test, it gives a reasonable explanation for GLaDOS to stop everything that's going on to see if her friend is alright instead of menacingly ordering "get up. NOW. We're not done yet." or something similar.
Nisha chapter 11 . 12/14/2015
omg yess FINALLY
(Thanks for mentioning me on the author's note! I was so worried you couldn't find my art as the attached url was cut somehow.)
mercswar chapter 11 . 12/12/2015
Thanks for the update :) take as long as you need as long as you come back at somepoint ill be here to read it hah
1Fanfanatick chapter 11 . 12/12/2015
Sorry I haven't reviewed sooner. Very interesting thing you've done here. I like how GLaDOS is struggling with her dark more destructive side. Its got me all curious as to what will happen. I do hope neither of them do something to completely ruin what they've created. Can't wait to see more!
Nic Coay chapter 11 . 12/12/2015
Woo! I was so happy to see this story updated. I was starting to worry that you'd moved on from it. This was a great chapter. I loved seeing GLaDOS' side of things. So excited to read more of this wonderful story.
Kat-The-Lone-Wolf chapter 11 . 12/11/2015
Wow. That was...fantastic. I can't even express how much i truly enjoyed this chapter. I've been reading this story since it came out- the fandom is starved for any form of ChellDOS these days, and this certainly helped! It's fantastically written, and is very well in character for GLaDOS. I cannot wait to see more.
Chubby-beak chapter 11 . 12/11/2015
HOLY SHIT. THIS IS AMAZING. I CAN'T EVEN. WHAT. WHAT. I've been waiting for this chapter for so long and it was totally worth the wait! I can't wait to see more!
Mr. Mookenstein chapter 11 . 12/11/2015
sign me the FUCK up good shit go౦ԁ sHit thats some goodshit rightth ere rightthere if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Good shit
Turret chapter 10 . 9/27/2015