Reviews for Infinite Stratos: Sarashiki's Champion
Frozen Fox 95 chapter 2 . 12/24/2015
This chapter hit me right in the freakin heart.
Predalon chapter 6 . 1/21/2014
Hello Akisa Akimune, nice Story.

I will vote for IchkaXHarem als Paaring.

Greetings Predalon
Ravelt Knightwalker chapter 6 . 11/14/2013
Hello, I love the fanfic I hope to see the new version soon.

P.S: I'm Mexican
WinterPrayeroftheMoons chapter 5 . 9/26/2013
...Good job with ur stories. I hope to see you update soon...though I don't even know this anime...O_O _" ah well. Anyways..._ Good luck. :)
Valin chapter 5 . 8/27/2013
Love the story so far,
And I say IchikaXHouki :D it's my favorites paring in IS
DrackNath chapter 5 . 8/25/2013
I like your story :3
Its interesting :3 I call for Ichika x Katana!
Anyway Cant wait for next chapter :3 Keep going :3
iixorijuos chapter 4 . 8/20/2013
No yaoi and don't pair him with an OC.
Fireminer chapter 5 . 8/11/2013
This story stands above from the mass, I say. You found a fine plotline to rewrite IS. Looking forward to where would this lead to!
On the other hand, I could spot several wrong typos. And sometime, you should shorten your sentences.
GenryuBlack94 chapter 3 . 8/3/2013
for the pairing i still prefer Ichika X Kanzashi.

in my opinion among the possible pairing are Kanzashi, katana, Cecilia, Utsuha, OC . and among them i prefer Kanzashi since She is my favorite character. surpass even katana.
Druss the Legend chapter 5 . 8/2/2013
Its really good! I like the solemn tone of the story as it matches Ichika's past very well. I also like that you're willing to chance things around instead of simply re-hashing canon plots. Kudos!

As for pairings, I'll go with 3 choices (if that's allowed)

Ichika x Tatenashi
Ichika x Natasha
Ichika x Tabane

All thr girls are older then Ichika, as I believe that it'll have to be the girl that takes the first step in the relationship. It gels if the girl is older.

Second is the personality. You need a girl with 'loud' and exuberant personality to offset Ichika's serious personality. Someone who is able to drag him into a little bit of fun...

Anyway, I hope to see the next chapter soon.

Ciao!
StillReflections chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
Either Katana or Madoka for the pairing.
StillReflections chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Sarashiki Tatenashi is the name of the student council president of the IS Academy. Moreover she is female, so unless you genderswapped her and made her a helluva lot older you might want to check that...
BB chapter 5 . 7/31/2013
For the pairing i prefer Kanzashi X Ichika
Subzero001 chapter 5 . 7/31/2013
Pairings is still undecided:

IchikaXKatana (Tatenashi) possibility but unlikely she is the head of the "clan" now so she needs to abide by their decisions. his "sister complex" has been neutered by the writer.

IchikaXKanzashi more of a possibility, but not a high one since her issues of inferiority and his" sister complex" has been neutered by the writer.

IchikaXMadoka unknown but unlikely since the clan considers her an enemy (Phantom Task).

IchikaXLaura unknown because the clan would consider her a foreigner and pollution of the "clan" and a genetic experiment.

IchikaXHouki dead! because shes a clan ancient enemy

IchikaXCharlotte dead because the clan would consider her a foreigner and pollution of the "clan" and a industrial spy to boot.

IchikaXRin unknown because the clan would consider her a foreigner and pollution of the "clan" it is doubtful she would ever be "accepted" to the clan because of her nationality.

IchikaXCecilia unknown because the clan would consider her a foreigner and pollution of the "clan"and they have had issues with the British in the past so doubtful as well.

IchikaXTabane LOL dead! the clan would shoot him on the spot and then disown him.

IchikaXKuu-chan unknown because the clan would consider her a medical reject experiment or tainted by Tabane.

IchikaXHonne marrying the bodyguard I don't think is a possibility but it may end up as a lover thou.

IchikaXUtsuho marrying the bodyguard I don't think is a possibility but it may end up as a lover thou. isn't she in love with Dan in the main series if this story keep it.

IchikaXNatasha unknown because the "clan" would consider her a foreigner and pollution of the "clan" especially because of the nation she represents to the clan.

IchikaXOC (Who?) Ran still has a possibility she would be accepted by the clan and would have less of a problem then the would be harem would except his sisters. this also assumes he went to that middle school and met both Ran and Dan.

IchikaXHarem there is none... there might be a one-sided "harem thou but it will never progress further than that I think.

OR

Ichika is single (NO! It's not funny...) it's more of a possibility because of being a blockhead with no one to tell him so...

OR

Ichika is gay (WTF!?) doubtful unless Dan is that way in this story and he might turn by-sexual then (Dan and Ran)

since you the writer took Ichika at such a young age he has been forced to learn "the clan" ways and taboos so he is just going to have to abide by them or take the punishment for breaking them. such as cutting off extremity for the mistake, taking a formal punishment such as cainning etc.. , being ostracised from the clan, or hes death.

he might be forced into sperm banking to preserve it for future generations of the "clan" because he is the "only one to pilot an IS as a male"

he might go for "Yamada Maya-sensei" because of her previous attachment to his original sister and she likes him sexually as well. In the original story line she jumps the gun and proposes the beginnings of marriage to him during his fondling of her.

So its all fare in fanfiction.
GenryuBlack94 chapter 5 . 7/28/2013
nice story tough there are several mistake in grammar. i see you choose an italian's pilot to replace chifuyu and ichika already has a connection to her and cecilia. tough i wonder who is that no-name girl that being called 'hana ' by ichika and her impact on the story since you make her able to beat instructor too.

Hope You Update Soon.