Reviews for Ordinary Numbers
Great story! Love it!
yuki chapter 12 . 2/11
Update soon please?
Moka-girl chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
First discovered this on AO3. I thought it would have more comments on this site... Anyway, great fic!
Tandy Sandman chapter 2 . 11/17/2014
I remembered this story quite a while ago. I forgot to favourite it. Thank you muchly for sharing this fantastic piece!
HPMARIE chapter 12 . 11/8/2014
Great story!
1sunfun chapter 12 . 10/13/2014
Interesting Story.
1sunfun
enchanted nightingale chapter 12 . 8/9/2014
Loved it!
irondragonbookworm chapter 4 . 7/5/2014
Hah. Torchwood reference. I love Myfanwy. :) Love this chapter.
Something Unpretty chapter 12 . 5/21/2014
... I'm really only reviewing to favorite this. FanFiction's all wonky for me and it won't let me favorite or follow without reviewing. Yay for the Internet! God, I need a Mike Taylor right about now.
Folkvangr chapter 12 . 4/23/2014
This was a wonderfully original story! Very good writing too.
d1x1lady chapter 12 . 3/19/2014
Such a fantastic story! Absolutely love your writing. So so good!
CoryAvellana chapter 12 . 3/18/2014
This was so good :) I really enjoyed how it was written and how the relationship between the two developed :)

Thanks for the great read,

Cory
Fingirl chapter 12 . 1/6/2014
Nice spin on Q. I was wondering halfway through how this would work with the original Skyfall introduction, but I'll say I like 4'000 round vacuum robots a lot better than an art museum :3 Also this is probably the best procrastination material I've had in quite some time. Why do math and ordinary numbers when you can read all about it? Or at least something like it ;)
slmncpm chapter 12 . 12/30/2013
i have never in my life read a bond fanfic before and i have to say it may be the best story i have ever read! I LOVE IT! i can't wait for more of these. *hands you scones*