Reviews for Crazy in Love
Aleeab4u chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Sweet, romantic and sexy. You do those adjectives so well in every thing you write. Loved E and J's connection to one another, both in bed and out. Their love feels very authentic and deep and as per usual you make me wish these characters were real. :) Great writing, as always. xo
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
loved it! thank you for sharing.
Soulmate Ficwriter chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Wow! This was so sweet and sexy! Can't wait to read more!
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
This was absolutely lovely, they made my heart melt. Perfect for a Valentine's Day story. You've got me crying happy tears.
PuzzlePerfect9 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
i liked this. i love your writing, that you can put so much love behind such a steamy time.
Alterite chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Hot hot hot! I need my own man right now! Sorry I'm not staying to write a lengthy review, it's your own fault, really! ;-)
Love,
A. xx
harrytwifan chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Wow! What a beautiful story! Just as sweet and romantic as hot and sexy. Great job!
Nancy
KareBear1965 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
loved it as always.

Hugs
Lisa-FanFicCrazy chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
So sweet! But I dare say J owes E now.. ;)

XO
AriRae chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Well done Erin. Loved it!
BwithUforever chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
This was an amazing story! I loved reading it again..thanks for sharing!
bornonhalloween chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
The kiss is passionate and there's a hint of not-quite desperation skittering along the edge.

and when Jasper fucks Edward from behind, it makes the most perfect sound when his his palm turns it red.-YOWZA!

His boyfriend, his Edward, is completely sweeping him off his feet. -this just gave me chills. It's so loving, and not something we see enough is slash writing.

"Babe, if your intention is for me to be relaxed, that's certainly not the way to do it."-I feel him there!

I LOVE this story. So sweet and loving. Two people caring about each other and appreciating each other and hot, sexy boy love. Yummmmmmmmmm. What a lovely surprise!
xx
Charlie0925 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
YUM! I loved this! ;o)
tff000 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
good
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Now, that right there, was absolutely beautiful...and hawt as all fuck! Thanks, Erin darlin'!
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »