Reviews for Chaos Theory
Skylarcat chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Oh god, painful read. If only he could have saved her.
Moriarten chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
that was beautiful. I would be lying if I said there aren't any tears in my eyes right now. Really a great fic, thank you so much !
JustLivingToLive chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
You really should continue this so Rick can rescue Andrea and they can become a couple.
Limaro chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Oh just wow. So beautiful and pained.
That damned finale hurt enough BEFORE I read this.
Rick's agony ...Andrea's self sacrificing courage...
Well done! Thank you for writing!
CriminalMindsGoneWrong chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Oh, my god. That was...so many feels.
You write Rickrea so well! They were both so in character and the story went from hot to intense and raw. I absolutely loved this; the best Rickrea Fanfic I've read so far!

Well done, absolutely well done!
Rebellwithoutacause chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
I'm normally such a lurker on this site, but this was beautifully written. It really was. All of the raw, intensity, punctuated statements hit home so cleanly like a through-and-through to the chest. Both Rick and Andrea were so in character that it made it all the more sharp, and that's what's so great about this piece. Beautifully written, especially given what happened in the Season 3 finale. Thank you.
Ghostly Melody chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Oh.. My.. Godness.

I love every bit of this story. I never wanted it to end. It was dynamic, alluring, powerful, resounding after completing it.

I really hope you decide to continue this story. It's so wonderful and glorious and I can't get enough.

One of the best stories I've read on this site.

Keep on bein' great :)

Sincerely,

Ghostly Melody
Munchie16 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
This was a really great OS and a great possible insight into the characters and their actions. Kinda hard not to feel bad about Andrea that epi. Nice job.
At Some Actor's West Side Loft chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
RICK/ANDREA FEELS 3
Sorry for the caps lock ahah but I literally just skimmed through this (just to get a sense of the timeline of the story) before I actually started really reading it and it is incredible. You captured their intensity so well. Please write more, I'd love to see them somehow kill the governor and turn into a badass couple
velvetemr73 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
That was beautiful. Well done.
LillianMW chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
This was beautiful, omg. Started out so hot, then got so deep and angsty. Poor Andrea and poor Rick!

I would love it if you continued it! Your writing is superb.