Reviews for Ultimately Annihilated
Oniix chapter 3 . 8/21/2016
Your story sucks dude. You made ichigo completely pathetic when he could easily wipe out a whole army in one swing. He is one of the most powerful beings in the world and you have him get his ass kicked by a handful of monsters that would be weaker than even a gilian. I'm beginning to wonder if you even watched the series dude because you made him not even close to how he really is.
SomethingAncient chapter 3 . 12/17/2015
Okay, you lost me. Ichigo's character is pathetic here, with no reason to be that way so quickly: actually he shifts emotions so quickly I would think him to have a severe mental disorder. You seem to push events rapidly and state how dire they are without filling in the details of progression to promote the feeling of the event being a dire situation.

Your character interaction is also too fast. Things happen instantly and are constantly spontaneous; and little-to-no buffer is given between actions and dialogue. It's like the characters are on fast-forward.

It looks like you tried to keep both the Crimson World and Soul Society canon, and I respect the attempt. But now you have to compare the two realms and deal with which one is likely to trump the other if no changes are made. Then you have to decide on how to address the gap in such a way that can remain a constant without suddenly deflating something else: The disposable denizens of the Crimson World can handle Ichigo's bankai? Then you have suddenly made most of soul society obsolete and there is no point in Shana being worried about Ichigo's strength.

Then there are leaps of logic:
Why wasn't soul society informed? He disagreed with torches so there should be no issues with letting other soul reapers handle the balance, in fact soul society would easily take actions to secure the balance. Ichigo releasing bankai should immediately inform soul society that something is wrong.

Ichigo can hit billions of individual blades in a few seconds. He should be able to handle hundreds, maybe thousands of any enemy below a vice captain in ability within a few seconds.

Also, under the Bleach universe system of balance torches are incapable of keeping any balance.

I applaud your efforts thus far and hope whatever I wrote will help you improve your stories in the future (or ignore me, it's your choice). I wish you well.
DragonSword123 chapter 7 . 3/31/2015
Hey, I really like your fic. Bleach and Shakuhan no Shana are two of my favourite animes. Can I translate your fic to spanish and upload it in ?
Guest chapter 2 . 4/12/2014
Ahhhhh the writing it's hurting my eyes, please do not torture the world anymore.
Reishin Amara chapter 12 . 11/8/2013
Gotta admit,I read this and while it may have had something that coulda been done...you made Ichigo a tad too bullheaded and im not sure WHAT the fuck you did to shana...you made her an asshole with far far FAR too much like making a jealous snooty hermoine granger.(Which is horrible since Rowling actually did that in Half Blood Prince)
Reikson chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Every new bit of dialogue, especially during a conversational exchange, is broken off into a new paragraph.

These lumps o' text I'm seeing here are ridiculous.
Heero Yuy009 chapter 10 . 7/9/2013
Great work keep it up and I got to know are you going to kill nigo off
GPX-2013 chapter 6 . 4/13/2013
The story's not so bad. I like it. I just hope Ichigo will be able to find Zangetsu and get it back. Hope you can update this soon.
Chaos-Guard chapter 6 . 4/10/2013
Man you know how to put in suspense by the way is this pre winter war or post winter war
d chapter 5 . 3/27/2013
this fukcing scks dick
Guest chapter 4 . 3/24/2013
Can you do one for shanaxtoshiro love story by the way toshiro is from bleach and Shan is from shakugan no shana
Littica Marek chapter 4 . 3/24/2013
No offence but the writing format of this is awful, try to follow this rule, one or two people speak 'once' per sentence an example of this, disregard if its the site messing this up

"A-hahahaha!" Hollow Ichigo shrieked, pinning Wolf to the wall.

"Thought you could keep me down, did you? Well, think again!" He blasted a hole in the wall with a Cero, then proceeded to rampage throughout the entire complex.

"Where's that masked creep and the pervert with the doll fetish?" he shouted, "Ah, well, doesn't matter anyway. I'm busting out of here!" He proceeded to massacre anything he came across, tearing through the Crimson Realm.

Finally he came across a female Denizen, one who wore a lot of red and black and had her face painted like some kind of harlequin.

"All right, babe," he smirked

"You're my ticket outta here! Open up one of your portals, NOW!" The Denizen, frightened, tried to attack the masked demon, but Hollow Ichigo simply held her by the wrists.

"Now," he said softly. The Denizen nodded, opening up a portal.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
another great chapter and now the real shit will start ichigo and company's opinion vs two flame hazes opinions see the sparks fly lol keep it up
TeiKEY-SaMa chapter 4 . 3/12/2013
Margery Daw, Uryuu, Chad, Orihime, and Rukia? or is it Karin
Iamsomeone22 chapter 3 . 3/7/2013
Wow, there's two Ichigos now, well three since his real body... Well, you know. Now they are going to see Vasto lorde Ichigo :) Sorry for not being able to read sooner, there's some things I need to do in the real world after all, it might happen again though don't know the specific times I won't be able to read. Anyways, thanks for the new chapter.