Reviews for Stars Flash By
iLovemyRobins chapter 2 . 8/17/2017
Oh my gosh, this was utterly heartbreaking and it made me fall apart badly. Poor Nightwing... gosh I'm still crying, this is so sad. Tim's reaction made it even more tragic. And Jason's. I'm still sobbing inside, but I've been reading tons of these awesome stories recently with fabulous storylines. So yeah! I loved this story! (Still crying...)
the dark shadovv chapter 2 . 1/2/2017
This literally made me CRY! How dare you write such amazing trash?! It's not trash, I'm just over reacting bc you killed my fave character.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/28/2016
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bring him back ! i don't know how but just noooooooooooooooo!

anyway great story i lost someone very close to me too so hey we can be sad together right ? you know what forget what i just said ... GREAT STORY!
Jewelie-chan chapter 2 . 4/26/2016
I have tears streaming down my face right now. I haven't had the horrible experience of having to go through this, but when I think about it... It scares me so much. That. That someone could be taken away so easily and just... You know what? I'm gonna go and read a happy fanfic! Hahaha.. Ha... Ha... God. I can't stop crying right now. Well. To anyone reading this, please just, don't do that absolute crap. Make the right decision. Don't drink and drive. Dftba.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/17/2016
i am crying
i know how it feels like losing a lovedone i l;ost my dad last year
Narylfiel chapter 2 . 12/17/2015
Dear God...
I maybe sorta fangirl a lot chapter 2 . 8/26/2015
Wow. You killed me with this story, I love the way you made it a accident, not a villain. Your story show how just one person, can affect so many people. Love the story. I like the way you had the brother hashing it out, but how they all came together for dick, the family all knew something was wrong a cared. GreT job.
Sky chapter 2 . 12/28/2014
Geeze, you made me cry... Heck, I'm still crying. This is an amazing story, I can tell this is from the heart. (I read this listening to Hear you Me.) I know what it's like to lose someone to a DWI driver, and I feel for you. I hope your friend is in a good place, where stars light the sky, where the rivers are clean and shimmer like diamonds, where trees grow tall, where all good souls rest. Thank you for writing this, and more importantly, may you never have to go through the pain of losing someone again.
Cryhard108 chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
I HATE EVERYTHING! TT-TT
AloneAndDying chapter 2 . 9/20/2014
Nightwing Topic:Nightwing gone insane starts killing for the fun of killing team and batman has to try to bring him is the one that tricks Nightwing into insanity fail to bring him back,but he stops 's journey to Red X.
TheInvisibleGurlz chapter 2 . 8/15/2014
i almost cried. it was SOOO SAD! i loved this story.
TotalAlaskan chapter 2 . 6/9/2014
Oh my god, I'm crying so much right now! Great job and I'm so sorry about your BFF.
RobinLover321 chapter 2 . 5/27/2014
That...that was just... I cried the entire time, more so at the funeral. I'm sorry about what happened. I don't know anybody who has died that way, I can only imagine the pain of losing someone that way. Ive lost people before but not by drunk drivers. Well anyway I enjoyed the fanfic.
chibihyu chapter 2 . 1/12/2014
ok... fue muy doloroso! me hiciste llorar! waaa lo hubieses revivido.. okno
así esta genial!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
I kid you not I was almost crying because of this espaicially when listening to the Call by Regina Spektor