Reviews for Home
slightlysmall chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Plot! I love the plot in this. It's done great and both of their characterizations and motivations make sense. Great work. :)
Lamia of the Dark chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
This was cute. I can't really picture these two as a couple, but you made it seem believable that they could be together.

The first scene was so calm and domestic, that I was really not expecting what happened in the second scene!

Your spelling and grammar are flawless.
Lost O'Fallon Girl chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
OMG! I absolutely loved this. I felt that Draco was very much in character (should he be Gay that is) and my favorite line is "Using your dragon techniques on me..." LOL! That was so adorable! I love the relationship you showed here! It was very well written. I don't normally read this type of story on a normal basis and I feel you did remarkably well!

I cannot express anymore words of what this story means to me. But I felt like I mirror Draco in some respect, I feel the same about my relationships with other people. I feel that I am a pain, and I am a burden on them because of my problems that I may have and I am always afraid that their family will not like me, because my family has nearly all abandoned me completely. No one in my family even talks to me anymore, because I live so far away and joined the Army at 19. I had made the decision to not return home, because I felt if I didn't matter to them while I was in the Army, I wouldn't matter to them outside of it.

I definitely know how Draco feels, but I also feel that I know how Charlie feels. I know what it's like to love someone who doesn't feel like they deserve love from me, although I was never able to convince them that I did. I truly miss her. I wish she could have seen reason like Draco saw for Charlie.

Wanda
Team Captain
Caerphilly Catapults
That Panda You Know chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Aww, so adorable :)
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
So I've read through this about three times already. Once drunk, once sleepy, and once completely sober and awake. I have to say that it was just as amazing drunk as it is sober. You seriously just captured why these two work together.

(I had half of your review, but I had to shut my computer down. So I get to start all over. Yay me!)

You know me so well. Having Bill in the picture, though he never really talks, is utterly gorgeous, because I believe that Bill would be the first on that Charlie told. [he is the most easygoing of Charlie's brothers] - and this is why. Bill, beside Charlie, is the most easygoing of the Weasley siblings.

[Bill has come to visit their flat] - I love how it's /their/ flat. It really speaks of where they are in their relationship. LOVE it, darling.

[absentmindedly scratching at the Dark Mark that still stains his pale skin] - I really love how he still has his Mark. It definitely shows the difference between him and Charlie. And I adore the fact that even "proper" Draco has his ticks. The fact that Charlie knows that he scratches his Mark when he is nervous. It speaks of how well Charlie knows Draco, and I love that.

[he turns to Draco and grins before pressing his lips to the Mark on his forearm] - LOVE this. I love the fact that Charlie kisses the Mark. He knows of Draco's past but he isn't going to let it define Draco, define their relationship. It's so sweet and lovely. I LOVE IT.

[Draco swallows hard before grasping Charlie by the front of his shirt and kissing him desperately. And normally this would come as a pleasant surprise; Draco's never been the most affectionate of people] - The fact that Draco starts the kiss? It makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.

[Something about a Slytherin] - Charlie just chalks it up to him being a Slytherin is brilliant. But in most ways, he's right. Draco slipped out in the middle of the night/before Charlie woke up kind of like a coward. It's something that a Slytherin would do.

[And he's never been fond of crowds so very soon Charlie finds him in one of the smaller pubs by the train station] - Admittedly, that's a lot like me. I'm claustrophobic, so I'd probably go to the smaller pub too.

Charlie asking Draco if he was going to drink his untouched Firewhiskey literally just happened in DI. I found it rather amusing. But it's true, Draco doesn't seem like much of an alcoholic drinker.

["We could have talked about it, you know / There's nothing really to say"] - This really shows their differences here. Charlie wants to talk, but Draco never does. It's very much a Gryffindor verses Slytherin thing.

["Just let me go, Char. It's not worth it"] - this broke my heart. Seriously did. The fact that the reason that Draco left was because he doesn't think that he's worth Charlie's trouble. It hurts, dear. It really does.

["Using your dragon taming techniques on me / I don't want to tame you, Dray"] - I loved these two lines. And the references to dragons. Charlie doesn't want to tame Draco because Draco is a challenge and Charlie's a thrill-addict. Duh, Draco!

[Before Draco can protest Charlie cups his face in his calloused hands and presses his mouth to his. And at first Draco tries to resist, but he can't for long. He never can] - The fact that Draco can't resist Charlie for long is just...yum. Draco loves Charlie, even if he doesn't want to admit it, most of the time.

["I just want to love you. Why do you have to make it so damn difficult sometimes?"] - Draco has to make it tough because if it was easy, it wouldn't be a challenge. And Charlie likes challenges or else he wouldn't be a Dragon Tamer. But I love these lines.

The ending was lovely and sweet and fluffy and I loved it. Who am I kidding? I loved this whole thing. It was amazing and it just captured Charlie and Draco and the reasons why they work. And it's flawless. I love it, darling. Thank you so much for this. You are amazing, just like this is. Beautiful.
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Cute. Keep writing
Someone aka Me chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
KELLY DID I MENTION THE LOVE I HAVE FOR THIS FIC? I DON'T THINK I DID.

The part about Bill. Because Bill. Because Bill and Charlie. Because Bill and Charlie and Draco putting up a perfect façade for Bill and Charlie seeing right through it because he's Charlie and it's Draco.

["Just shut up, okay?" / So Charlie wraps his arms around his waist and kisses him back and no, it's really not okay,] - just that. okay. just that.

[He resigns himself to the fact that he will spend his weekend hunting down his boyfriend instead of relaxing with him] - THIS. THIS. BECAUSE THERE ISN'T EVEN A MOMENT OF DEBATE. THIS JUST IS WHAT HE WILL DO. NO QUESTION. LOVE. LOVE THAT.

["You going to drink that?" Charlie asks gruffly, motioning toward the alcohol.] this line freaks me out a bit. because Harry literally just asked Draco the same question about the same thing in DI. which was just… O.o

["Using your dragon taming techniques on me. Looking me in the eye and daring me to do something I don't want to do. I've told you before. I see right through it."] akjsldlfkasjdlafs. BECAUSE THIS IS PART OF WHY THIS PAIRING IS PHENOMENAL AND YOU'VE USED IT PERFECTLY.
AND THEN CHARLIE. BECAUSE CHARLIE GOES AND SAYS [I don't want to tame you, Dray.] AND I CAN'T EVEN, KELLY. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL AND WONDERFUL AND PERFECT.

I JUST LOVE YOU. AND I'M FAVING. AND I RARELY DO THAT ANYMORE. WHICH YOU PROBABLY DON'T BELIEVE WHAT WITH HOW OFTEN I FAVORITE YOUR FICS BUT I DON'T.