Reviews for Nothing Goes the Same but it Stays the Same
HeKillsWithHisSmile chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Loved it! I love how Connor stayed just to make sure Abby was OK and I loved how you protrayed him as more mature then he was at the start of the series. And, of course, it was always inevitable that Connor would land up where he did eventually, no matter what path he took to get there.

'Nothing stays the same, but some things turn out the same way no matter what you try, for good or ill.' I bet this is completely true. I bet that there are some things that will just happen no matter what happens before.

Great story!

OAO :D
Crystal2222 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Love it. It's so interesting to see Connor still as Connor but more competent and less dorky and as a mechanic of all things. Of course that would explain how he could make so many gizmos on the show. This was a lot of fun.
Rubytronix chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I really enjoyed this. Really different. I liked how you portrayed Connor. Great story.
FLUFF-N-UTTER-1 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Enjoyed reading. :)
daily-chan chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Lol...that's all I can say about how Connor handled the Predator. You wrote it well, there are many what if scenario's but I don't think I've ever read one like this. I like it. Especially that it's kind of funny that they treat Connor better now than they do in the series when they actually see him all the time.
I like how Connor's a mechanic instead, that a tiny change in meetings can change someone's direction or future, yet that he still ends up where he should be because it was meant to be. Great work...I'm not very fond of Conby but you keep the romance to a minimum and his own caring nature intact, though it's nice that he actually uses his brain to help her instead of just running in without a plan.

Good story :)
aunteeneenah chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
This was always one of my favorites... well aside from of few of your more, ahem, colorful ones. Connor was gonna get there one way or another and this was a very nice way to get there. Well done.