Reviews for Smashemon!
greenyoshi324 chapter 5 . 12/22/2015
Ike and Link must join them the story would be funnyer
Dragoon Cecilia chapter 5 . 7/30/2013
Please continue this story! I think its cool! I'll try to help you with it.
KoalaNoob chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Actually...
BUY THE CRAP OUTA SODA POP IS THE BETTER CHOICE!
Shadowprince442 chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
Lame!
sparkykat321 chapter 5 . 4/26/2013
aww...poor roy. wonder who the charizard belongs to maybe its a i must view your poll and answer review form. i will review on the story the poll is about so,bye!
CreCra chapter 5 . 4/10/2013
Awwwww so sad! And Sonic, way to ruin the moment! hahaha Awesome job! If you want a reason, I picked a mouse because I just find it ironic to give Ike a mouse, and I'm taking English 9 Honors and my teacher WILL NOT shut up with these literary terms! I guess it just drew me in . . . . *to self* See this is what happens when you take honors courses! I told you it would get to your head!

Anywayyy . .. . . I'll just go vote on your poll now. :)
dark-dullahan chapter 4 . 3/21/2013
Have Marth get a Psychic-type or Ghost-type next. :D

Loving all of the chapters here, too. Hope more idea bricks keep hitting you, but not enough that it KOs you like the poor Pokemon/Smashemon. XD
KioX chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
I know how to write a good fight scene! First of all, have a good paragraph to start the fight. Like this: Kio was in it to win it. He gave his rival a fierce look, and got his pokeballs together. Stop. Second of all, be detailed. Like this. "Go, Flamo!" Kio yelled as he threw a Pokeball onto the floor. A black Charizard came out, roaring. His rival chuckled. "Right into my trap." STOP RIGHT THERE! Third of all, Be suspenseful. BOOM, you have a great fight scene.
Sparkykat321 chapter 4 . 3/9/2013
i did not know you were talking about a smasher,sorry. i was playing pokemon diamond yesterday and i beat the steel type gym leader bryon! YAY! now i have to train my pokemon again to lv.50,level grinding is a pain. aww well! Good bye! {forget to mension i have two more gym badges to go,my next one is a ice type}
CreCra chapter 4 . 3/9/2013
OMGOMGOMGOMG :D you did that. . . . Just for me? :') yay! I feel so awesome! There was literally a tear in my eye when I read that part. Awesome job! :)
Peaches R Tasty chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Hey it's me again It's a nice change from Days yeah I'm to lazy to type the whole title yeah for now on I will be calling
'Days at the Smash mansion' Days so yeah
Anyways so far so good haven't read all the chapters but I will must of the reviewers will probperly be from days well If you haven't read a chapter of Days than go read it :)
CreCra chapter 3 . 3/6/2013
WEEElllll I don't know what a gym leader is, but the types I think Zelda and Link would use would either be Psychic or Flying.
Did I vote for Link? Why would I of all people vote for Link?! Pffffft you know me, I would ne...ver... O.O

. . . *cough

anyway . . . awesome chapter, as usual. Keep it up! :)
KioX chapter 3 . 3/6/2013
New Pork City. -whips off sunglasses- Cool.
Sparkykat321 chapter 3 . 3/6/2013
lol! I like how you did different pokemon from different generentions. shinx in 4th generation and pidgey in 1st generation! And my idea for the legendary should be a big red wolf. not like apple red,like the dark the size of the wolf should be medium big,like medium big glith jigglypuff{If you done the puff up glith} BYE BYE!
sparkykat321 chapter 2 . 3/6/2013
and its me again! I like this story a lot! marth was so funny and sonic! Keep up the good work!