Reviews for Epiphany: Divinity
timmy1022 chapter 8 . 3/7
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit Kurama really fucked up the village nicely. But I feel like she could have been more thorough. But then again the story will be more entertaining with Konoha relatively intact. Maybe Kurama make some sleeper agents who'll keep causing trouble? I can only hope. :D

Kotoamatsumaki is super OP. Its cooldown ranges pretty wildly in fanon. As for canon, Narutopedia says "Itachi noted that the dōjutsu requires a decade before it can be used again. For a non-Uchiha transplantee this period can be drastically reduced through the possession of Hashirama Senju's cells, as observed by Danzō Shimura's use.[4] However, despite the additional stamina granted by Hashirama's cells, Danzō noted that this technique still can't be used multiple times in a single day."

So I guess there was only one use of Kotoamatsumaki, on the whole Uchiha clan leadership at once. Kurama's mind control seems a lot more slow acting and subtle. So I guess that means no sleeper agents to cause even more chaos for the recovering village. :(
timmy1022 chapter 7 . 3/7
Now THAT'S what I call revenge. Wow. Brutal, effective.
my 2 guys chapter 8 . 2/4
that was good keep the chapters coming
Orbit218 chapter 3 . 11/14/2015
I miss so much that fragment with ""can we be friends"" and ramen . :D still great story but for now i thnik i liked old one more. Mostly for the start of fanfiction not for the things that happened later.
Orbit218 chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
I dont know why you need this new version , thus story was so good , and still ist :D good luck in future writing
Good chapter and good story I really enjoy good dark fic's with some form of torture whether it be psychical or psychological or a combination makes the story so much better I'm also glad you didn't redo this chapter!
ougley chapter 8 . 8/20/2013
thanks :)
Tequoia chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
"My objective is to master the 8 sets of katas and do the ultimate Juuken attack: a Eight Trigrams Five Hundred Twelve Palms Technique."

Food for thought:

There are only 361 Chakra Points.

This means that 151 hits do not infact hit a chakra point (or they hit a point that has already been hit) if this 512 Palms technique is used.

(The point on the heart is an instant kill, so that leaves 360 points that can be hit without killing the target.)
That was a good bridging chapter hope you update soon!
Awsome chapter!
Looks good hope you update this story frequently!
void242 chapter 8 . 7/5/2013
is it the end?
Transcendent Oddity chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Well, the concept's interesting, but the atrocious grammar really hurts my ability to enjoy this.
Zuki 217 chapter 8 . 6/2/2013
This story is awsome so will this be strictly a naruto and hinata story i hope kuruma wont be able to take hinata body for her own also hope hinata realisez that kurama wants to have her body so naruto can be her slave so will naruto and hinata become hanyous hope u update soon naruto x hinata forever!
pegp chapter 8 . 5/30/2013
wow just wow i soo cant wait for more