Reviews for Psycho of the Dead
Ulcaasi chapter 27 . 1/29
My oh my this is certainly not the outcome I was expecting... Most interesting...
YamCakes chapter 27 . 1/25
Damn, was hoping Saeko was actually gonna fuck them in front of Souichi... oh well
GoldenWolf X chapter 27 . 1/25
Omg!
otherbarry6 chapter 26 . 1/19
Thanks so much more the amazing chapter. I hope Saeko finds away to make Shizuka stay and realizes Shizuka wants her to be more selfish and possessive with her. They just really love each other but neither is willing to fully show it
Ulcaasi chapter 26 . 1/5
Heeeeeeeeeeey! So you haven't turned into one of them. Awesome. And this thing still has 10 chapters. Nice! Although I'll admit I was hoping that she would face off the father in this chapter though. Can't wait for more :3
thechampionmike957 chapter 26 . 1/5
Glad to see an update for this story. This chapter sure was a shocker with Yuuki being all cute and Shizuka planning to leave Saeko. While separating might be healthy for both of them I doubt they can part with each other. Shizuka seems to be insecure about where she is placed in Saeko's heart considering all the other girls are far younger than her, making her feel inadequate and unwanted compared to them. If Saeko told her to stay with her I think she would've but I guess it was the right thing not to on her part. She already has four other girls she's having sex with and keeping Shizuka around to see that would only hurt her more, that is unless she starts to accept being in a harem. I hope she doesn't leave because out of all of them I think Shizuka might love Saeko the most. Thanks for the update
So happy to see you post a new chapter. Yuuki was surprisingly cute in this chapter and I'm glad to see that her and the other's won't sleep with Rika. I think it might be for the best that Shizuka leaves them. She gets jealous way too easily and doesn't seem like she would be capable of sharing Saeko like the others are. Not only are the girls younger than she is she now might have to share her with Saya's mom, which I doubt she'd be ok with. Maybe staying with Rika would be for the best for both of them. Hopefully Saeko's harem will comfort are and help her get over her.

Will the story finish with them leaving the estate or will you get up to the mall are with Asami? Also if you do so the mall arc will Asami like Kohta or Saeko because I feel like she would be a really positive influence on Saeko with are nice and sweet personality. Anyway thanks again for the chapter
BiPolarGal chapter 26 . 1/5
waahhh i love u author... Thanks for the update *3*
Pablo464 chapter 25 . 12/1/2016
update please
Metal Navy chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
Hello. I'm here to inform you that this story is in violation of site rules. To quote from the "Rules & Guidelines" section under "Publish";

Please note FanFiction does not accept explicit content, Fiction Rating: MA, and the rating is only presented for reference.

You can't have sexually explicit stories on the site. My suggestion is to move this to a site that allows MA stories such as AdultFanFiction or AO3. Or you can edit out all the MA content to keep it here.

Good luck.

Metal Navy
Writer's Club
Mr.Ncguy chapter 25 . 10/22/2016
Man I love how you revise the whole story. and I can't wait for the battle of superiority between Saeko and Rika. Continue please!
Animelvr975 chapter 9 . 9/28/2016
I had also forgotten about Saeko's childhood trauma... Though that's an understatement... Still, the comforting scene was nice. Rei is being less confusing. All in all, I still love this~
Animelvr975 chapter 8 . 9/28/2016
Damn, I kind of forgot about Kaori's craziness... She's scary af to be honest. Rei and Misuzu fucking is hella hot tho. XD Anyway, still love this~
mike01427 chapter 25 . 8/28/2016
Fantastic I can't for more!
Ulcaasi chapter 25 . 8/22/2016
Mmm... Certainly enjoyed my ride so far. Part of me wants to help you slog through the entire 25 chapters for typos and errors. But the other part of me is extremely lazy. The struggle is real ;_;

I was a bit iffy at the start but the harem is really starting to shape up! Complete with rivsl futa action :3