Reviews for Not For Naught
THIS IS HORRIBLE ARE YOU NUTS?
KittysStories chapter 1 . 4/16
AAAAND, that my dear gods, is what happens when you throw the two greatest heroes of the century in hell.
Samantha2611 chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
Well written.
Very deep.
SiriusTennant chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
Wait, aren't the lyrics from Sing For The Moment by Eminem? Awesome!
Jewelie-chan chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
You're sorry?! YOU'RE SORRY?! How dare you apologize for something so damn amazing. I know that and God damnit if you don't know that too. I love how passionate their speech is, it's so... fitting. Dftba! :)
Soul Art chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
That was cool!
pandora wonderland chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
please keep going
Zammie-Percabeth-Slythindork chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
This was a really interesting perspective of how they would come out of Tarturus to read the books with the gods. I like it:))
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
That was awesome
I love this idea!
ink and blue jays chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Ooooooh this was very well done. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Sooooooooooooo depressing yet truly amazing! I don't have words to describe how amazingly perfect the speech was and how much it touched me... It is a pleasure to read your stories...
omega2199 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Wow. That was really good. I've kinda been wishing rick would just let them rant at some point, cause they kinda deserve to... You did a great job!
Keep writing,
-Om
TeAmLeO.56 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
That was really cool. I just love it when Percy does go off on someone. That moment when he gets really mad and throws his seaweed of a brain out the window. :)
Anyway, awesome job! :)
Iamtheawesomelikepotatoes chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Wow you are so good.I wish I had great writing skills like you.
Iheartbd's chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Well... that was good :) I always wanted Percy to go off on them at some point in the books...