Reviews for What The!
KikAssAwesomeness chapter 9 . 2/22
Aw... well at lest the bleep *snickers* dies
KikAssAwesomeness chapter 8 . 2/22
Yay! DIE KINKY-HOE DIE! D I mean Kikyo
Kitsune1797 chapter 8 . 12/16/2014
I think anyone would die from barnie singing that song to them.
I know I would!
freakypoet33 chapter 5 . 10/18/2014
lmfao! how evil is a banana doing an Irish jig?
lara5170 chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
I'm a bit confused by this 1st chapter of this story when it came to the part with the rolled up newspaper (they didn't have newspaper in that era & Kagome wouldn't bring 1 with her knowing the information pertains to the future ).So I can only think of 1 or 2 possibilities,- 1 is Kagome as stupid as she seems in this chapter or is this a parody?
Guest chapter 7 . 2/23/2014
U should read the story they said you will like it they said... They were pretty right lol I felt that it was a lil to short though but funny could have used more detail though to make it a lil longer :)
violetvolpe chapter 8 . 2/5/2014
*applause* That Barney song was beautiful. *wipes tears* Bravo! May Barney die painfully!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/2/2014
ah soo odd and yet poetic (not really) justice! you have a very active imagination. hahaha great work :D
Guest chapter 5 . 2/2/2014
sooooooo ooc but i love it! i think i mentioned that {guest: LB} forgot to say that in my review last chappy
Guest chapter 4 . 2/2/2014
that escalated quickly. hahaha love it!
Shimo-chan588 chapter 8 . 2/1/2014
This is the funniest, weirdest, awkwardest story I have ever read. GR8 job! Hilarious, the part when Barney was singin to kikyo was funny as crap lol Woo
AngelAreana chapter 9 . 1/28/2014
We had a lot of Barney hate songs growing up too. But I must say I laughed hard enough to wake my cat who was sleeping next to me. This was hilarious thank you!
YoruichiXSoiFon1 chapter 9 . 1/18/2014
Weird and funny as hell Great job
Ameko chapter 9 . 1/15/2014
I grew up with this version:
I love you, you love me
Lets get together and kill Barney
With an M16 and a 4x4
No more purple dinosaur

And yes the 4x4 is referring to a piece of wood.
MesuInu.1 chapter 9 . 1/12/2014
hahaha i luvs this story oh and i hav another version of that barney theme song too here it is:

i hate you, you hate me
lets team up and kill Barney
with a smile on my face and a gun to his head
pull the trigger and Barney's dead
chik, chik, bang, bang