Reviews for Shooting Star
MagicalPadfoot chapter 8 . 1/6
This chapter was so beautiful. I had tears in my eyes at the end.
MagicalPadfoot chapter 4 . 1/5
This is beautiful and so heartbreaking!
MyMagentaPeach chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
great take on things!
MyMagentaPeach chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
He gets actually shot in this, wow! Unexpected:) Good one!
KKlever chapter 13 . 5/15/2013
Sigh! You made me smile! Thank you for this great story!
heypeoplepersonz chapter 13 . 4/15/2013
Is it over?! Please don't let it b over! (My username on is HelloPeoplePersonz)
Eponime chapter 13 . 4/14/2013
Gorgeous. Absolutely perfect. :) I just don't know what to say - everything about that chapter was fantastic. Your summary of hallway conversations, what constitutes a 'good day', the fact that Cooper sent a picture message... This chapter was a lot like a good day, in a way. If that makes any kind of sense.
Thank you SO much for writing this incredible story. It has truly been a privilege to read it. I've edited every single chapter. You're so talented. It was a beautifully put-together masterpiece. Well done. And thank you once again.
Eponime chapter 12 . 4/14/2013
I'm so glad you showed so much thought in how Kurt was feeling and thinking in this. I wouldn't be right if Kurt just went back to Blaine and they 'lived happily ever after'. It wouldn't be believable. But you make things believable. It's an extraordinary gift.
Adam is a lovely character, and I do feel bad for him. But he'll manage. It's a good thing his and Kurt's relationship isn't really exclusive or anything in canon. That doesn't make it quite so bad.
Cooper REALLY needs to come back on the show. Blaine needs him. I'm glad he could be there for Blaine in this story, though. :)
Eponime chapter 11 . 4/14/2013
Your depiction of the school in the aftermath was great. Amazingly detailed, and even more realistic. I can imagine Mr. Schue doing something like those candles for Blaine, and Marley taking the first step like that. I'm going to say it again - I love Marley. Sam seems to be coping, which is fantastic, and trying to keep everyone else together too. That's really good. When Brittany said, 'He saved my life,'... Oh gosh. That was heart wrenching.
Santana is incredibly wise. She was very much in character there, but what she said was (as always) extremely true. Santana is such a unique, fantastic character.
SamandDeansgirl chapter 13 . 4/12/2013
Beautifully written. Really enjoyed reading it!
Kurtsie chapter 13 . 4/12/2013
OMG...this is FUCKING BEAUTIFUL. The way Kurt is SO torn about wanting to be with Blaine again, the scenes with Blaine and Cooper, the Kadam break up scene, the Klaine reunion scene, all of it is just PERFECT! And THANK YOU for putting Klaine in "Shooting Star" because I am VERY upset that there wasn't any Klaine in that episode! (or even Kurt, for that matter). (
SydnyX3 chapter 13 . 4/11/2013
*in tears*
sushi.23 chapter 13 . 4/9/2013
Love it! sad it's over!
Guest chapter 13 . 4/9/2013
Great ending
girlinthevortex chapter 13 . 4/9/2013
It's been most frustrating seeing your update posts on tumblr and not reading them immediately but I knew that waiting to read the entire story in one sitting would be worth it. I do enjoy slipping out of reality and getting lost in your writing so this was a lovely way to spend my afternoon. Well, perhaps 'lovely' isn't the best choice of words given the subject matter but still. I think most writers would have focussed on Kurt and Blaine solely when telling a story such as this, but using Sam and Santana (plus Brittany briefly) really added to the piece. Sam is there to keep us thinking about the effect the shooting had at McKinley, as well as delving into his guilt at not being able to do more for Blaine. It's times like those that make you want to take a character's hand in yours and tell them that by feeling that way it just shows how much they care about others, and that it's that kind of caring that matters the most. We can't always be there for people in the way that we want, but we can always do something just by caring about them. I suppose that also fits Santana's role here - others may think differently based on her words but it all comes from a place of caring, just in her own special way. She could see into the heart of Kurt and what would truly make him happy again. Kurt may well have gone on to accept his lingering feelings for Blaine without her impact, but she certainly helped speed things along. As for Kurt and Blaine themselves... there's nothing I could say to truly express myself right now. I'm sure you know how I feel though given every comment I've made in the past. It was also nice to see more of Blaine and Marley's friendship - you're the only author I follow the work of who writes about it and it's such a delight.

On a more personal note to finish, I know you've been unwell recently and busy with work. I hope things are more settled now :)