Reviews for The Compromise
The-new-avatar chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Omg it's so awesome! I love makorra fluff!
The-Avatar chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Loved this sssssssssoooooooooo much!
Bolinlover123 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Ommmgggg! Sooo adorable, I love it! With the cuteness of Bolin and the Makorra! Ahhh! You give me feals! Good writing, girl, clever idea! :)

PS, for the love of Yue, please read and review some of my stories! It would make me very happy! 3
Gemma chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
it might be cool if you could make this a story,rather then a one-shot. Anyway I enjoyed it.
Kiki chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Awwww that's cute! Love it!
Shade40 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
You seem to be better at describing thoughts than actions. I liked the thought parts, such as Korra's feeling that Bolin and Mako are so close that she's an intruder even while on the team, and that Mako resents Korra's intrusion on their privacy because he had no place of his own when they lived on the streets. (I don't notice any hints of this in canon, but considering Korra's feelings about the team, this is probably early in meeting them and so when we see Asami and Korra visiting their apartment, that's later in the timeline and Mako has gotten used to it.) Those are good and insightful points. Perhaps because the thoughts come as separate paragraphs without much connection to the circumstances, they feel like interjections - not really disrupting the flow of the story but still seeming like add-ons. Because there is a lot of dialogue, the sentences feel short and choppy, but I don't know if anything can be done about that. The only way to make dialogue sentences longer is to add in description about expressions and body movement and I think you have plenty of that already. From the summary, I was hoping for more jokes and less Korra/Mako interaction. It's a simple and decent one-shot.