Reviews for Ben 10: Ultimate Effect
micheal.foster.908 chapter 9 . 7/20
Dude update as soon as you can please.
Wash chapter 9 . 7/7
Seeing no update makes meh cri.
SonOfNenji chapter 5 . 6/7
Alright, so maybe you know what you're doing.

-N
SonOfNenji chapter 3 . 6/7
First of all, 'the more things change, the more they stay the same' applies in stories like this unless the author is brilliant. This is self-inflicted.

Secondandly, originality \ quality. Besides, how many alien shapeshifters have you seen paired with Tali? Give us a better reason.

I sure as hell don't see him getting with any Asari/human onboard. (though transforming him into the local species and getting his perspective on them might be interesting).

Tali seems like the kind of person to be good for Ben, especially if he can cheat at it. She's sweet, smart, inquisitive. He's heroic, caring, and has advanced alien technology and the ability to turn into a super-genius.

-N
Hanzo of the Salamander 2.0 chapter 9 . 5/11
DJmuppet chapter 9 . 4/16
More please
please update
War Cry's chapter 8 . 3/10
Started reading this chapter when 'Divine Sorrow' started.
Closest I've been to crying in 2-3 years, nothing more crushing then a treasured one just... gone.
My condolences to Loki.
Mace sheperd chapter 9 . 1/25
I vote for your Miranda/Ben/ Jack idea.
Never going to be updated again? Shame, good storytelling with actual if minor changes from canon plot.

A bit disturbing to think of Ben and those Normandy ladies, even if he is nineteen. Headcanon, what can you do eh?
Reader chapter 9 . 1/16
Marvelous! Eagerly awaiting updates!
Gaslight88 chapter 9 . 1/1
Please updated or tell us when you might updated I really want to see what happens next and I like the idea of ben having a harem in this story keep going with it
Mr. KR-18 chapter 9 . 12/24/2014
Love the story Judge but there are some things bugging me:
1). No one, not even MORDIN, are questioning or even curious about how bens aliens function. I expected Mordin to be questioning him nonstop on how diamond-heads biology works or how a plant creature like Swampfire can produce FIRE.
2). The harem-just no. I can buy him getting with Miranda, Jack...maybe, Katsumi higher possibility than Jack, but no Harem. It just doesn't work in this setting.
3). How come his watch isn't scanning the ME aliens like it scans practically everything else.
Aside from that I like everything else and am enjoying this story.
Alliance Empire chapter 9 . 11/17/2014
I'm not really hoping for a harem, that be a little awkward in this universe. Hoping for Miranda x Ben though.
The Richmaster chapter 9 . 11/8/2014
So far so good, just one question though:
Why didn't the Omnitrix scan any of the aliens? or does it already have their DNA? it would be interesting to see an Asari Ben