Reviews for Ben 10: Ultimate Effect
Can you add gravattack in the fight against jack
When are gonna uptdate this story its been 2 years also go for the harem pairing for ben
Shadow of a Memory chapter 9 . 6/26
This is quite the nice read. I know it's been a few years, but I'm still holding out hope you update this one day.
Alex chapter 4 . 6/18
I don't normally read fan fiction, but this is one of the most exciting stories I have ever read!
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 9 . 1/23
Great chapter, can't wait for more.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 2 . 1/22
Great chapter
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 1 . 1/22
Interesting start
Guest chapter 9 . 12/13/2015
Please continue. I really love your story and would like to see more.
DRESDENFANatic chapter 9 . 11/28/2015
You're going to write more right? Cause this is very cool!
Itharax chapter 9 . 8/19/2015
Very good story! Update soon please!
SeaFeudJagger chapter 9 . 8/11/2015
Is it still too late to hope for a Ben x Miranda pairing? Don't know why but that one intrigues me the most. Probably because Miranda is my favorite female character in the game next to Tali and FemShep. Kasumi kind of reminds me of Julie, Ben's ex-girlfriend. I'm surprised he hasn't made that comparison yet. Jack... is a bit unpredictable for Ben, at least in my opinion. Even after her loyalty mission she's still a wild card. And besides, out of all the women he's been paired with, he's conversed most with Miranda.

Also, not really a fan of the Harem possibility. It can get a bit messy in the storyline if you did that. I'm not even sure if Miranda would like to share Ben if that happens. Jack would be open to it I think... though she's not going with the Cerberus cheerleader.

Regardless, awesome story by the way, I hope it updates soon. I can understand if it's writer's block or personal life that's preventing you from posting. I'm just hoping you don't abandon this. One of the best crossovers in this fandom. I'm interested to see how Ben's interference in this universe would affect the Mass Effect future. This has loads of potential written all over it and I applaud you for coming up with this in the first place. Having Ben try to control a Reaper using Upgrade would be SO worth it.
StarCarnage chapter 9 . 7/20/2015
Dude update as soon as you can please.
Wash chapter 9 . 7/7/2015
Seeing no update makes meh cri.
SonOfNenji chapter 5 . 6/7/2015
Alright, so maybe you know what you're doing.

-N
SonOfNenji chapter 3 . 6/7/2015
First of all, 'the more things change, the more they stay the same' applies in stories like this unless the author is brilliant. This is self-inflicted.

Secondandly, originality \ quality. Besides, how many alien shapeshifters have you seen paired with Tali? Give us a better reason.

I sure as hell don't see him getting with any Asari/human onboard. (though transforming him into the local species and getting his perspective on them might be interesting).

Tali seems like the kind of person to be good for Ben, especially if he can cheat at it. She's sweet, smart, inquisitive. He's heroic, caring, and has advanced alien technology and the ability to turn into a super-genius.

-N