Reviews for Full Circle
EiraLuna chapter 19 . 8h ago
Huh? What are you doing Fodra?!

..that's my only thought after reading this...that CLIFFHANGERRR!
btw...great chapter yoo
EiraLuna chapter 18 . 2/4
reading 2 chapter in a row! oh man..Richard and Sophie foe surprise me...but since it take Asbel form maybe we can consider it Lambda foe too hahaha. Asbel finally okay too!(maybe half okay),when you write his conditiom worsening and when he's awake but still lost his 'energy' that got me worried, I hope he will be okay (though I don't mind if he's gonna get sick again and decide to keep silent so he can go with them and of course gotta be fixed...maybe near the end? am I a sadist for thinking to torture Asbel longer hehehe) AND What answer Lambda?! I'm definitely looking forward for it!
Shugo Kairi Lin Fatewin chapter 17 . 1/22
I finished Tales of Graces last night and as soon as i finished it, i found your beautiful fanfiction. You have captured the character so well, i feel like im reading whats happening after the game ends. Please continue, i think this story is very well written! I couldnt stop reading for even a moment!
wekillthelights chapter 17 . 1/22
This is the best day ever, seriously. Two updates in one week?! You are amazing, thank you. Keep writing, because you're great at it. Also I really enjoyed Lambda in the last part of the chapter. You gave him a really good voice.
manouchan chapter 17 . 1/22
your last 2 chapters are simply amazing!i really love how you kept everyone so in character. and i can definitely see this as a sequel really happening in the game.

wonderful job and i look forward to your next update!
wekillthelights chapter 16 . 1/18
OMG! Thank you for finally updating. This is a really great work and the you need to share your writing skill with the world. :) Wonderful job as always, and please update soon! It killed me to wait that long.
Kyu-Momo chapter 16 . 1/17
Cliffhanger! :(
Francis The Gilded Hero chapter 16 . 1/17
Nice
Blades of Silver chapter 16 . 1/17
The entirety of this chapter was really sweet. We got to see Sophie addressing her concerns and Richard doing his best to put them to rest; it's not often I get to see the dynamic of the two together and alone like it, but I loved it. They really do make a cute brother and sister duo. Hmmm so the Valkines' illusion is Asbel...I'm really worried as to how this will go, but I know they can handle it :D
Kiyiamayu chapter 15 . 11/8/2013
I just felt so many Persona 4 vibes coming from this story (and I loved it). Having the Graces cast face their Shadows, or suppressed feelings, was a really interesting and cool touch. ) I am loving this story to pieces so far, and I'm glad I stumbled across it. Keep up the good work!
knight-night chapter 15 . 9/3/2013
Wow! I am so happy now! You are an amazing writer, and I was so sad when you stopped updating. That was a really good character growth chapter for Cheria, especially since I don't like her character. :)
Good job, and please update soon!
Francis The Gilded Hero chapter 15 . 9/3/2013
Amazing!
Icy Cake chapter 10 . 6/30/2013
Finally everyone is here. Interesting to see Hubert an Pascal already arguing upon her return.

Things aren't going to end well for Richard and Lamda, will they?
manouchan chapter 14 . 6/17/2013
oh hell!
shit just hit the fan!
Monique chapter 14 . 6/16/2013
Just gotta say in a non-creepy way I like where this (has been) is going and want more. It's another fun story for my iPhone reading (as Graces seems to be my newest interest as of late) and I like the whole RichardxLambda thing again. Your dialogue is also nice, and this chapter in particular was good - I'm a fan of Manlick and the ending was very cliffhanger, like "!"
I look forward to seeing what will happen. (Asbel, wake up! XD)