Reviews for Full Circle
Mewnia chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Oh. My. Gosh. This is the BEST graces fanfiction EVER! As I was reading it, it was as if Namco Bandai ITSELF wrote it! So well written and everything was well thought I LOVE IT
RainbowHeart chapter 20 . 10/20/2014
I just read this all in one sitting.

You've captured the heart of Graces so nicely. The characters, their darkness, them overcoming it and the resolutions, Asbel's soul/light/strength, etc.

PERFECT!

I feel so blessed to have read this. Thank you so much.
Yandere Shoujo chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Good god I hate Cheria. I mean I really hate her. And the romance between her and Asbel was so hamfisted I couldn't even bring myself to finish L&L. I don't usually drop games, but that made me just quit. Same with Hubert and Pascal. Just... no. But, you write good. And good writing makes me want to read, even when the worst pair in Tales history is made canon. I love your work, and I hope to enjoy this. But seriously Cheria can die in molten lava.
KH777 chapter 12 . 7/6/2014
This is a VERY good story!
manouchan chapter 19 . 4/17/2014
Such excellent writing and that cliffhanger!
Fodra what are you doing?!
EiraLuna chapter 19 . 4/17/2014
Huh? What are you doing Fodra?!

..that's my only thought after reading this...that CLIFFHANGERRR!
btw...great chapter yoo
EiraLuna chapter 18 . 2/4/2014
reading 2 chapter in a row! oh man..Richard and Sophie foe surprise me...but since it take Asbel form maybe we can consider it Lambda foe too hahaha. Asbel finally okay too!(maybe half okay),when you write his conditiom worsening and when he's awake but still lost his 'energy' that got me worried, I hope he will be okay (though I don't mind if he's gonna get sick again and decide to keep silent so he can go with them and of course gotta be fixed...maybe near the end? am I a sadist for thinking to torture Asbel longer hehehe) AND What answer Lambda?! I'm definitely looking forward for it!
Shugo Kairi Lin Fatewin chapter 17 . 1/22/2014
I finished Tales of Graces last night and as soon as i finished it, i found your beautiful fanfiction. You have captured the character so well, i feel like im reading whats happening after the game ends. Please continue, i think this story is very well written! I couldnt stop reading for even a moment!
wekillthelights chapter 17 . 1/22/2014
This is the best day ever, seriously. Two updates in one week?! You are amazing, thank you. Keep writing, because you're great at it. Also I really enjoyed Lambda in the last part of the chapter. You gave him a really good voice.
manouchan chapter 17 . 1/22/2014
your last 2 chapters are simply amazing!i really love how you kept everyone so in character. and i can definitely see this as a sequel really happening in the game.

wonderful job and i look forward to your next update!
wekillthelights chapter 16 . 1/18/2014
OMG! Thank you for finally updating. This is a really great work and the you need to share your writing skill with the world. :) Wonderful job as always, and please update soon! It killed me to wait that long.
Kyu-Momo chapter 16 . 1/17/2014
Cliffhanger! :(
FranceletteThe Mage-Lette chapter 16 . 1/17/2014
Nice
Blades of Silver chapter 16 . 1/17/2014
The entirety of this chapter was really sweet. We got to see Sophie addressing her concerns and Richard doing his best to put them to rest; it's not often I get to see the dynamic of the two together and alone like it, but I loved it. They really do make a cute brother and sister duo. Hmmm so the Valkines' illusion is Asbel...I'm really worried as to how this will go, but I know they can handle it :D
Kiyiamayu chapter 15 . 11/8/2013
I just felt so many Persona 4 vibes coming from this story (and I loved it). Having the Graces cast face their Shadows, or suppressed feelings, was a really interesting and cool touch. ) I am loving this story to pieces so far, and I'm glad I stumbled across it. Keep up the good work!