Reviews for On The Right
Lady of The Wind Dweller chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
This is so cute and fluffy! XD and the line "he still could help his baby brother a bit" just made me melt in my seat!
Alexandria M. R chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
OMFGOODNESS! I'M ABOUT TO DIE FROM ALL THE FEELS HERE! He called him baby brother, and that's so adorable. This story is adorable, the most adorablest (yes, I'm aware it's not a word) story I've read in the Merlin fanfiction archive, though that may be because I've just recently fell in love with this show. But back to the point, THIS STORY WAS SO ADORABLE! THE CUDDLING AT THE END! And everyone was so in character, so that's totally a bonus. I LOVED this, and I need you to write more like these, because your writing is awesome.
FlyingMachine1 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
GWAAAAAAAAAAAAA! THAT WAS SO FEAKIN ADORABLE! WHY DIDN'T THIS REALLY HAPPEN?! HE CALLED MERLIN HIS BABY BROTHER! MOTHER OF ALL FEELS! IT'S SO ADORABLY FEELSY! you know what? I'm just going to curl up in a feels ball and ride this one out. Yep. That's the only way to deal with feels of this magnitude. Curl up like Merlin just did to Arthur.
...Oh God...
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Ahh. The bromance.
SpangleyPony chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Awww :-D
kyuubecky chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
OH my GOLLIES! Its so cute and perfect and brotherly/fatherly and fanTASMIC! I love IT!
Mika271170 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
That was brilliant!Thanks for sharing it with us!
Ocean Mint Leaves chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Ohmygoodness I am melting! This was so cute! :D
slythrclwkwrd chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Aww, so sweet!
One pieceo f criticism is that they didn't have electricity, so Arthur wouldn't be able to think that Merlin was being electrocuted XD
anita4869 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Cuuuuuuute :) Awww, Arthur is just adorable when he shows that he cares about Merlin. Lovely :3
huntersandhalos chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Aww... this was so sweet :D
FlYiNgPiGlEtS chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Awwwwww! I'm just gonna sit here smiling madly for a while... :D This was so sweet, I loved it :)
CarolynneRuth chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Aww that was so sweet and happens to be one of my favourite scenes in that episode.
28 | « Prev Page 1 2