Reviews for Dysfunctionality
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
I love this! My dream is to have someone who doesn’t want me only for sex. Ugh! And that is Jake! Lol! Ugh! . This is making it hard for me to accept the fact that Jake is not a real person let alone be someone I can spend the rest of my life with. :-))))) Goooood job with the fic! Lovely lovely! Jake’s in character, I believe, scene from the actual game here and there is a very nice touch. :-D
Nanyin chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Loved this! Qill ypu still post Sherry's view?
inteligencerles chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Loved it!
FashionFable chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Very sweet :)
Allonah chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Brilliant fic! And I love OOC Jake lol, there's just more love. Well done!
xSummonerYunax chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
This was incredibly beautiful and it made me tear up. You definitely touched upon a lot of sensitive parts of Sherry's life and past that most writers would not, so kudos for that. I really enjoyed seeing Jake's compassionate side. Their relationship is very realistic here, as are their struggles. Also, Claire is obviously the perfect mediator in their relationship. I love how you wrote her and her handling of Sherry and Jake's relationship in general. Claire understood that she was intervening too much, but naturally new lovers find it very difficult to confront one another about their problems. It reminded me of my own relationship. :)

This story was cute/touching/sweet but most importantly, very real. I really enjoyed reading it, thanks so much for writing this awesome piece!
mochi-maker chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Dawww...
The ending was a bit unexpected but I liked your story nonetheless. :)
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Very nice fic. :) I really enjoyed reading it.
IsobelTheroux chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I loved this story. I don't think Jake was too OOC, and I thought the ending was cute. I would like to read Sherry's POV for this and I'd love a sequel. Great job, thanks for sharing.
Twisted Cinderella chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Omggg! Make a sequel! It's so sweet. I adore this couple so much :')
Lone Wolf Man chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
It's emotional and sweet. Although Sherry's issue was a little disturbing for me but whatever. ;) and Jake wasn't OOC, i can understand he was having a soft spot for Sherry, so yeah! XD

waiting for your Sherry's POV. hey, how about something AFTER the proposal? :)
The-Windflower-Fairy chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Oh gosh, that was such a good read. I didn't think Jake was too OOC, I like to think he'd act differently around Sherry. I thought his devotion to her was adorable. :3
Ayunat chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
It is a wonderful piece of work!
Great Job!