Reviews for The Redemption of Barriss Offee
Lordhadrian chapter 1 . 3/8
Barriss will always be my hero. Good story though...
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 1 . 1/24
nice
Meyer331 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
This has the potential for a huge fanfic. And I like how you wrote it, very discreet. You should give this some more thought.
mike.gilbert.90410 chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
I dislike the continuity changes just as much as the rest of you. If I could just get in contact with the guys at Lucasfilm, I could set things right. But through books and maybe animated movies since the series ended. Look it up to see for yourself.
Balin Lord of Moria chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
A very sad story, but I loved it. Barriss is one of my favorite characters, too, and the change to her SW history is a terrible insult not only to her character, but to every Barriss Offee fan out there, too. I hope you do do a story someday about Barriss' redemption, or something similar to that, because without her wisdom and kind heart, Uli Divini, from "Medstar II: Jedi Healer" and "Death Star," will have nothing to live for after the Empire permanently enslaves him in the Imperial Military.
Elsa-Ranger chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I found this story to be very believable! I would have liked Ahsoka to have confronted her in the show. Also please please update "Some Nights" your fans are waiting
xX Blood-Bond Xx chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
This is a nice story and follows previous cannon better. Great job.
But I don't think she had really fallen. Hadn't she actually been acting like a Jedi by opposing the order? If anything I would say Barriss turned truely good by seeing everything.
EsmeAmelia chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Really nice job. Season 5's ending hit me really hard too. I mean, previously what we'd seen of Barriss was a soft-spoken, obedient, kind padawan. What caused her to change? We hadn't seen her since Season 2 (except as a walk-on), but then they bring her back just to have her betray everyone all of a sudden? I mean, it could have worked if we had seen more of Barriss previously and seen something to get her disheartened with the Jedi, but this way it just came completely out of left field.

I'm rambling, sorry. Anyway, really nice job on the fic. Maybe they're planning some sort of redemption for Barriss in Season 6, like maybe she'll break out of prison, make ammends with Ahsoka, and they'll be vigilanties together or something like that.
EnchantedSlytherin chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I really liked this. Well done. :)
Count Mallet chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
When I heard the rumors that Barriss was the real Jedi behind this conspiracy, I didn't find it logical at all. I, too, drew on the non-movie canon where Barriss is knighted and takes her own padawan while becoming a valued healer until Order 66. I also felt that the person who ambushed Ventress was far too skilled with two lightsabers to be Barrris who practiced the mostly-defensive Form III (Soresu).

If they wanted to use an existing Jedi, I could come with other Jedi with Rogue personalities, beliefs, or traits. Sure, it would have also messed up existing non-movie canon, but it would have been more believable to me.

Entering into this week, I also entertained the idea a shape shifting Force-sensitive was working for someone else to frame Ahsoka and the others to make sure nobody could detect the real villains. That would have been ore believable to me, too, if not a convenient ending.

Realistically, I don't see how the Order could pardon Barriss after this. After all, they held a sham of a hearing for Ahsoka and couldn't wait to find her guilty and send her to Tarkin... and - worst off all - watch as the Jedi guardians roughly ripped away Ahsoka's Padawan Beads. The Council treated Ahsoka as an outcast for the sedition they were convinced she orchestrated. So, I'd be even more upset if they were willing to give Barriss a free pass for the same crimes. And I'd bet Anakin would go totally berserk.

Still, I like this story. Barriss wanted to express her frustrations with the Clone Wars dragging on with no end. That, I can understand. It's sad that she (per the writers) chose violence that killed unintended people and left her best friend's reputation in shambles. Now, it looks like Barriss will have to face the consequences, whatever they may be.

- Count Mallet -
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
It sounds great, but I was wondering one thing. Where were Luminara and Gree through all of this? Are you going to have her try to explain herself to her master, and to the commander?

I really liked it- keep going!
doctor anthony chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
A great one-shot here I really liked it. I hated what they did with Barriss's character myself. Hopefully in season 6 she'll be redeemed somehow.
weaving endless dreams chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
i luved this! please continue this nd not mak it a oneshot!
CC-2224 Commander Cody chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Barriss was my Favourite Character throughout The Clone Wars Series. i felt very betrayed with this the way it all turned out. what they did to her in this goes against her entire personality and character and whoever made the storyline of Season 5 has ALOT of explaining to do!

a well written one-shot here... you defs should build upon it :)
Bookreaderninja chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
I was also mad at what they did to her character. Awesome job can't wait till you update some nights