Reviews for Child's Play
XxElementalStormxX chapter 1 . 2/4
:D
Mr. Mustache chapter 17 . 11/3/2015
DO THE SEQUEL! MUST HAVE!
Kira chapter 3 . 8/6/2015
Poor sonic. Again. -.-'
Kira chapter 2 . 8/6/2015
Poor sonic!
lily hedgehog chapter 3 . 6/20/2015
hi again. The story u wrote about shadow and sonic is the best story ever i love shadow the hedgehog my details ar brown hair and eyes have autism and adhd witch sucks forever amd ever im shadow's biggest fan 1# fan he inspired me to stay in the shadows and please pit me i this stiry please and update okay thanks hope sonics antics turns out normal heheheheheheheheheh hi shadow
lily the hedgeho chapter 2 . 6/20/2015
hi my name is lily and i was just wondering if u could i could be i the story with shadow the hedgehog like ur story very heart happy

》》
》》

lily the hedgeho chapter 2 . 5/11/2015
SHAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDOOOOOOOOWWWWWW! WILL U MARRY ME!? CAUSE I LOVE U!
AND SUPERSONICSPEED I LOVE UR STORIES BUT DO U THINK SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG LOVES ME?! HI SHADOW! *KISSES HIM* GET AWAY LILY
Aniya chapter 28 . 4/29/2015
Why do you all ways leave it on a cliff hanger?
Aniya chapter 27 . 4/29/2015
I think that this chapter was the best chapter
DaeshaunEX chapter 32 . 4/16/2015
I loved this entire story it was never boring keep up the good work!
Not Jeff chapter 3 . 2/27/2015
Question: If Tails supposedly did a DNA test on little Sonic, then shouldn't the DNA have been a perfect match for Sonic's? Or did what Eggman do to him also change him at the most fundamental level? I'm assuming a little foreign DNA went into him, unless the aesthetic differences are just natural, like how some babies are born with blue eyes and end up with grey later in life. I hope you don't mind the question, most people would probably skip over that detail, but unless Sonic's DNA was changed, it is a plot hole. And remember that that doesn't change the fact that I've been laughing at poor Sonic's little plight, it's hilarious!
lily chapter 3 . 2/20/2015
shadow's cute! ! !
i love you shadow and i won't rest until i find you i will hunt you on the ends of earth because im part bloodhound
lily chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
I love you shadow! And I won't rest till I hunt you down!;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)
lily chapter 2 . 1/20/2015
I have a sonic baby plush and I love you sonic the hedgehog
Eveleech chapter 7 . 1/10/2015
The GUN Commander already forgave Shadow for mistaking him for Maria's death. GUN isn't unscrupulous like that! They just act first and ask questions later to enemies!