Reviews for Kiseki World Online
Eli chapter 8 . 9/11
Ao...kaga? Very well, I shall sob in sadness.
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 32 . 7/18
I so understand this. I mean, I have a bunch of Fairy Tail and Kuroko no Basuke fanfics that I've followed, but I just got into One Piece and now I'm all over the place!
setsuko teshiba chapter 32 . 5/4
huhu Still hope you could update soon!
Le sigh chapter 4 . 4/25
Its slash. Well. Fek. I thought it wasn't gonna be slash, prob just read the warning at the top wrong. Sorry but I don't like slash..
Good story so far, read upto 5.
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 31 . 4/5
This is true. I have a huge disliking of celery, very minor I know. But when I was 10, my mom added celery into some food and I was reluctant to eat it. I was very tall when I was younger, and my mom said this: "there's just a bit of celery, but YOU'RE GROWN UP NOW." It was only because I grew taller than her. The truth was, I hadn't grown up, I don't like celery, I was just tall. And I hated it.
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 23 . 3/24
...Kirisaki? Sakana means fish, and the dude had blank eyes. Reference to Hyuuga saying the boy had eyes like a dead fish. Shinji...I have no idea.
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 11 . 3/24
Aww Tetsuya-kun! I would've been to Shintaro-kun, "think of it this way. I look young, you look old."
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 2 . 3/24
For American readers? No, for all readers. We don't really use 24 hour clocks to tell the time... And if a person didn't know how to convert 24 hour to 12 hour, I doubt they should be reading this. Its vocabulary is quite a bit wider for a person who does not know that information.
LuluLemon chapter 8 . 1/23
OH THANK GOD! You're a KiKuro shipper not an AkaKuro shipper. I can't stand AkaKuro, so while I wouldn't have stopped reading this fix if it it was AkaKuro I still would have been sad. Now I'm looking forward to Kuroko and Kise meeting for the first time.
the story is really good if and when you can plz update
Noooooooooooo my hopes my dreams I had hood hopes for this I shall still read though AKAKURO! ;-;
Alice Eraser chapter 10 . 11/16/2014
Fabulous... I've just been reading this over and over again! It's sub a good story and I can't get enough!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
FIRST THING THAT CAME INTO MY HEAD 1/2 Prince (((o(*゚゚*)o)))
Hyped chapter 32 . 9/23/2014
I'd love for this story to be continued and completed. Great work!
Pongu chapter 32 . 9/11/2014