Reviews for Kiseki World Online
setsuko teshiba chapter 32 . 5/4
huhu Still hope you could update soon!
Le sigh chapter 4 . 4/25
Its slash. Well. Fek. I thought it wasn't gonna be slash, prob just read the warning at the top wrong. Sorry but I don't like slash..
Good story so far, read upto 5.
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 31 . 4/5
This is true. I have a huge disliking of celery, very minor I know. But when I was 10, my mom added celery into some food and I was reluctant to eat it. I was very tall when I was younger, and my mom said this: "there's just a bit of celery, but YOU'RE GROWN UP NOW." It was only because I grew taller than her. The truth was, I hadn't grown up, I don't like celery, I was just tall. And I hated it.
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 23 . 3/24
...Kirisaki? Sakana means fish, and the dude had blank eyes. Reference to Hyuuga saying the boy had eyes like a dead fish.

Kai...open? Shinji...I have no idea.
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 11 . 3/24
Aww Tetsuya-kun! I would've been to Shintaro-kun, "think of it this way. I look young, you look old."
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 2 . 3/24
For American readers? No, for all readers. We don't really use 24 hour clocks to tell the time... And if a person didn't know how to convert 24 hour to 12 hour, I doubt they should be reading this. Its vocabulary is quite a bit wider for a person who does not know that information.
LuluLemon chapter 8 . 1/23
OH THANK GOD! You're a KiKuro shipper not an AkaKuro shipper. I can't stand AkaKuro, so while I wouldn't have stopped reading this fix if it it was AkaKuro I still would have been sad. Now I'm looking forward to Kuroko and Kise meeting for the first time.
the story is really good if and when you can plz update
Noooooooooooo my hopes my dreams I had hood hopes for this I shall still read though AKAKURO! ;-;
Alice Eraser chapter 10 . 11/16/2014
440-
Fabulous... I've just been reading this over and over again! It's sub a good story and I can't get enough!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
FIRST THING THAT CAME INTO MY HEAD 1/2 Prince (((o(*゚゚*)o)))
Hyped chapter 32 . 9/23/2014
I'd love for this story to be continued and completed. Great work!
Pongu chapter 32 . 9/11/2014
Great story :3
Alice Eraser chapter 18 . 8/31/2014
I really enjoy this story and I believe you're an amazing writer! I expect to see lots more great work in the future!...sorry I started sounding like a teacher there...anyways, I also love the little, umm- what should I call them, Sidenotes, the last bit of writing at the end of each chapter. I think it's really funny how you make all those comments about your writing and all the secret hint that relate to the orginal KnB series, like how in this chapter it was kuroko the P.A.S.S. Master!

Keep up the amazing work! :) XD
Truth Fox
KurokoTetsuya101 chapter 2 . 7/16/2014
nooooo why is Kuroko shorter? other than that it's great! *goes to read on*