Reviews for Await
Celestrial Moon chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Jean89 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Very nice! You should definitely write some more "breena"!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Nice. So nice. Short, sweet, and in character. Well done
conservativegirl chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Awww, sweet! Great story(:
naTIVAlu chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Of course you'd go and make a fic about Jeena (I'm adopting the nickname), and from Breena's point of view. Such a natural thing to do after Detour, and yet I don't think you need that many hands to count the people who'd thought about that. Cheers for being the lovely creative writer that you are, two very unique pieces in one week :D

And of course nobody could really tell if that was in character for Breena or not; but it seemed so, nonetheless. Jimmy sure was. As was Ziva, in my opinion. Being gentle and then flustered when trying to explain to Breena what had happened. Bert was very much in character, too! :P

"I love you too," Breena answered gladly, even when she heard someone that sounded like Tony DiNozzo say in the background something that sounded like, Aww, look at the Big Bad Black Lung's squishy heart!

I had to laugh. Which was probably your intent anyway. *Squish* ... (felt appropriate :P)
TivaGirl chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Awwe that was cute! Great idea of writing this pairing! I think this is probably what Breena would have been like if they showed it to us on the show :) loved how Jimmy was all worried about missing their anniversary! Haha amazing job! :)
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
This just seems so in line with what we've seen from the two of them.
So right.

Good job!
Sitting Ducki chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
This is cute and poor breena to not know what hapened to him.
Chrissy1992 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
The ending was so sweet:-) They should bring her back and they should have definitely brought her back for Detour. Loved those missing scenes. Great job:-)
diana teo chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
No need to apologize about Breena. From her lack of much screen time, I don't think anyone else knows her well enough to comment!
Trust you to think of a tag from her POV. You did her justice and I adored the inclusion of Bert and Tony's Black Lung poke!