Reviews for Silence To Solitude
I am told that I am easy to love to
Eros Amor Alexander chapter 24 . 11/29/2016
I'm sorry for my bad temper, because that problem of immaturity about a SERIOUS DECISION prevented me from enjoying the end of the story while I adore the beginning. Moreover it is a shame given the title of your fiction Harry's deafness cures itself too quickly so it does not become a main problem. Pity.
Again sorry to have been angry because frankly I think your fiction had potential
Eros Amor Alexander chapter 25 . 11/29/2016
write well for me, fiction interesting.
But about harry's react during the 2 weeks when Charlie was shocked, I think harry was very very very hormonal and a little bit childish. Plus run ? is he serious, he have the Weasleys, Hermione, Minerva and all his friends to help him why run ? Just because Charlie hesitated ? Harry be serious you'll got a BABY thinks to him an is happiness not your hypothetical broken-heart. I'm not a responsable person but Harry showed great immaturity.
And about the problem with Charlie why Harry doesn't speak with him ? because in the first hour they knew about the baby Charlie didn't no how to react how to do with that news ? ARE SERIOUS WAIT A WEEK AND RETRY BUT WITH WORD NOT SPYING HIM. So immature.
babycakes12 chapter 25 . 7/31/2015
so many feels! and tears
Venus914 chapter 16 . 2/12/2015
I dont believe in forgiveness although i love happy endings.
Harry spent two weeks in pain while Charlie essentially betrayed their love. I mean, Harry felt more pain. They both made the baby, they were both miserable apart in 2 weeks. But they wouldnt be miserable if Charlie accepted the situation right away. They were both confused and scared. So they were even in that score. But Harry is younger, alone, in a strange situation without knowing about male pregnancy. He was also the one carrying the baby. Add that to his very pitiful childhood. So he was in a very painful situation. More serious than Charlie's selfish feeling of not being ready. Pregnant people should be pampered. Those two weeks he left Harry alone, even if they made up and Harry did not leave, is something unforgivable To me. Charlie left him to fend for himself. Those thoughts of feeling alone and worthless will affect u forever. It will never go away.
You might say that it's time to forgive coz Charlie suffered for years. Well, this wouldnt happen if he accepted it right away. So his and Harry's suffering is his fault.
Besides, can you trust someone like that? What if something big will happen in the future, not necessarily another pregnancy but something serious like bankruptcy, illness or loss of job, etc. Will he have your back? Can you lean on that person and trust him to hold you while u recover your strength? Or will he leave you again to fight reality and life for awhile and be back after a few weeks?
No. No forgiveness for me. Most people arent lucky to be given a 2nd chance in life. We should treat life as if it could be taken away from us in a second.
We all need someone who is ready to stand by us in a moments notice. After all, life always throws us trials and it wouldnt give us warning. You cant say to your partner, "Can u support me next week? Life told me id be hit by car and will be in the hospital for 2 weeks."
Now, that's just stupid. That"s why we need people who are mature, responsible and will always do the right things.
Venus914 chapter 3 . 2/12/2015
Too much money. He could have given them 10,000 galleons at most.
Hainbuche chapter 25 . 1/6/2015
auch geschichten mit open ends sind klasse. lg hayne
emthereble chapter 25 . 1/3/2015
wow this fanfic is amazing !
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 25 . 11/19/2014
needs more
sjrodgers23 chapter 25 . 4/10/2014
sequel to this story please love it and it was just getting good.
YaoiGirl09 chapter 25 . 3/27/2014
BRAVO! Loved it3 yay for Harry and Charlie
firebolthallow1572 chapter 25 . 10/17/2013
Who married them and what did charlie have a girl or boy? Other than that it a great story.
janet1982 chapter 25 . 8/18/2013
awesome story)
917brat chapter 25 . 4/6/2013
this is another really sweet really brillint story I loved the emotions in and I adore james this is honestly great and you continue to amaze me with how wonderful your stories are and with how you update so quickly with long complete stories it is just wow.
Jamie Theobald chapter 25 . 3/3/2013