Reviews for The Privilege of a brother
Tears of Eternal Darkness chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Aw, so sweet. You captured their characters so perfectly. Keep up the great work!
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Liked the fic
wrmbutnotworm chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Liked it! I like to see the boys including Bilbo in their camaraderie.
dragon-algeeee chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
That was really good and I enjoyed it. I loved Fíli and Kíli in this story. Good job.
Lakota1172 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Loved it! So cute :)
Werde Spinner chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Aw, this is really sweet. Fili and Kili have accepted Bilbo as a sort of brother, then, have they? It'd be quite a new experience for Bilbo, used to being all on his own as he is, and no wonder he finds it strange at first. He comes to love it, though... Fili and Kili grab hold of your heart and they don't let go.
TwinsConspiracy chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Oh wow! This is pure awesome! I loved it! It felt like watching a family screen instead of reading a story. Great job to you. I enjoyed myself reading this and had a clear picture In my mind. I am looking forward to reading what other Fics you have.

-Cynthia
livin-la-vida-loki-d chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Very cute!
MikyGus chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Ahh... story with a lot of warmth. :)

The three inch high Fili and Kili might take revenge for all the suffering...
TheShipOfTheDreams chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
I just had to check this fic : D And I'm glad I did!

They are just so cute! I wonder if there is anyone who dislikes Fili and Kili, I don't think that's possible :D Anyway, I liked this fic very much ;)
Inwe Arnutuile chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
very nice story. very jealous of the 3 inch kili. :)
lauriethelemon chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Aww that was great, wish there was more :)
elvesknightren chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
funny little story,quite sweet too,great job:)
Sabishiioni chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
This was adorable!
slytherinsal chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
What a lovely story, and a delightful insight, very enjoyable. If I was teaching teenagers I'd be happy to use this story for group discussion alongside studying The Hobbit too