Reviews for My Story
Rida-sama chapter 33 . 6/10
really hope you finish this, i can tell it's almost over and things are wrapping up
emeraldbangtan chapter 33 . 3/3
I miss this story everyday. I always come back and read it all over again year after year. Please, come back.
emeraldbangtan chapter 33 . 3/3
I just have to say. Your story is amazing, since its been released I’ve read countless times again and again. I wish you would come came and finish it. I fell in love with the characters and the plot. Seriously, I can’t die without knowing the true ending of this story, not the one I made up in my mind, but the ending that you chose for this amazing story.
LB Cat chapter 33 . 2/25
Wow, that's intense. Thanks for the update. Take care.
anneroblesdalagan123 chapter 1 . 2/23
and yes, i'm going to read it again for the third time. i'm still at the restaurant...
iiiMey-chan chapter 33 . 1/20
You know I had read this twice already and I badly need an update. PLEASE
Hinata-et-compagnie chapter 33 . 11/16/2023
Bonjour, je dois te dire que malgré ta longue absence, des personnes lisent toujours ta fanfiction. Elle est tout simplement magestueuse. J'utilise Google traduction pour pouvoir te lire et même avec ça, j'en ai rarement lue une histoire aussi bonne et bien écrite. Ta trame est tout simplement impressionnante tant elle est complexe et bien développée.
J'ai diminué mes heures de sommeil pour pouvoir lire toujours un peu plus de ton histoire. Félicitations, même si tu as arrêté d'écrire, ta fiction restera dans mon esprit :)
Bisous de la France
ebenholz chapter 33 . 7/13/2023
really enjoyed this fic! love your writing style and hinatas development, along with the way she interacts with the other characters. super interested to see what sasuke will do now thank you for the good read!
peebb chapter 33 . 4/27/2023
OMG THIS WAS FIRE
Straberries chapter 33 . 1/17/2023
Where's the updates? No T_T
dassama chapter 33 . 1/12/2023
waiting for the next chapter
it's so good
Guest chapter 33 . 10/18/2022
Aw I've reached the end
The clans married her at 15!
Go Ino for figuring it out!
Hinata is playing Naruto so bad I'm almost feeling sorry for him! Haha!
When will Deidara come back from Family Land?
Guest chapter 32 . 10/18/2022
Cold hinata is one amazing girl!
Guest chapter 31 . 10/18/2022
Lol Hinata is all, I'm a virgin I'm shy!
But once she's kissed she's like a fuse, lol
Also omg haku,,, you womenly douche bag!
Way to go Sakura for stepping in!
Sak chapter 30 . 10/18/2022