Reviews for My Story
I’m so pissed haku betrayed hinata like that…
The Ram Princess chapter 33 . 6/23
I miss this story.
Ben Dover chapter 11 . 6/12
“Sasuke had only hit her once in their marriage, but it still wasn't an excuse. “
girl what the actual fuck. this is the most misogynistic fiction i have ever read. how did i even bear to make it this far.
This series was SO good I still remember it all these years later!
anneroblesdalagan123 chapter 1 . 4/29
i already read this so many times but the impact of story for me is still there. i hope u update!
Nerine chapter 12 . 2/14
I can't continue anymore, I am sucker for sasuhina and here Sasuke is making it difficult for me.
Because I can't see hinata and him not together if the fic is about them.
I am hating him soo sooo much yet I love him.
What are you Sasuke uchiha?
Nerine chapter 5 . 2/14
Sasuke is too much of an asshole.
My girl hinata is not weak.
I love sasuhina so much that sasuke's one line of love for hinata is making me read it, am still in chapter 5.
BADASS-OtakuBoss chapter 33 . 1/29
I’ve been looking for this story for the longest, and i don’t know how I found it but rereading it made me remember why I was even looking for it! The character development Hinata had is immaculate. I’m so proud of my bb girl 3 I’m hoping for an update sometime if possible, this story will forever be my top favs in Naruto community! THANK YOU FOR THE AMAZING STORY! Hope you’re doing fine as well! 3
yuzukikuran476 chapter 33 . 1/23
Please am begging you please update this interesting story soon.
Azkipi chapter 33 . 1/14
he releído muchas veces esta historia, sabiendo que no está terminada. Primero que todo, si sigues leyendo las reseñas de tu historia, espero que te encuentres bien y mejor de tu depresión, vivir contra nuestros propios demonios mentales es difícil de sobrellevar, de todo corazón espero estés mejor.
Déjame decirte que eres un gran escritor, en el tiempo que dejaste de escribir no se notó. y ojalá todas las reseñas positivas que tiene esta gran historia sean una alegría para ti.
Adoro todo el desarrollo de Hinata es un "glow up" tremendo, de esa sumisa y violentada esposa a esta mujer fría que no se deja pisotear la amo. Espero que ese 18 sea con Sasori, porque los adoro juntos, por esta historia me hice fan del sasohina jaja creo que aquí no hay blancos y negros en los personajes, hay una gran escala de grises, dónde creo que se pueden redimir, igual estoy disfrutando como sufre Sasuke en los últimos capítulos. solo por saber, y si es que algún día la continúas, ¿Hinata es menor de lo que ella cree? si pensó que de casó a los 17 años, pero en realidad lo hizo a los 15 años ¿en realidad tiene 18 ahora?.
Solo desearte lo mejor y repetí que eres un gran escritor o escritora.
vizamor chapter 33 . 1/13
Please update!
bloodberrylicious chapter 33 . 12/13/2021
Reading this has been one hell of a ride! I read it non-stop and just as the drama was getting better there's no more chapters to read.. I don't really like modern day au fics and this is the first one that I've read and damn this is amazing! Love the drama and I like how you portrayed each and every character... I'm actually torn now on who I want Hinata to end up with! I want her to be with Sasori becase Sasuke is such a n asshole but I also want them to still end up together .. I also want Itachi with Hinata for more drama lol! Oh and Naruto I'm looking forward on how things will turn out between him ns Hinata! Hinata has so much chemistry with everyone! I hope author-san that no matter where you are that life is treating you well.. I will continue waiting for the day that you will update and Finish this story which I really hope you do!
zisaidwut chapter 33 . 12/3/2021
l was hoping for the mature content to come... yet it would never happen... I'm crying... I wanna know... I want her to get revenge on neji sooo bad, like I've been listening to "look what you made me do" by Taylor swift this whole day hoping for hinata to make neji broke and penniless while playing his own technique on him
zisaidwut chapter 10 . 11/30/2021
god damnit , hinata is so irritating with her naivety, like I just want to get my hand through the screen and slap her in the face and wake her up, like wtf girl
2,649 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »