Reviews for My Story
TerraBell chapter 30 . 4/19
Dude awesome fic. hope college is going well for you, or can be a struggle. keep up with your lectures and study like hell on wheels and you'll be good
Two years later and I'm still obsessed with this way too angsty fic! Its been some time since it was last updated, but im still hoping for more...
Fishies2 chapter 29 . 4/11
go hina
Fishies2 chapter 19 . 4/11
Didn't expect anything like this after reading the first few chapters
Fishies2 chapter 15 . 4/11
Fishies2 chapter 2 . 4/11
Aw hina
Fishies2 chapter 1 . 4/11
LMAO TENJI
Love your story plz update soon thank you
MacLars chapter 30 . 3/5
Love your story! You must update whenever you can!
Guest chapter 30 . 12/12/2017
I hate Naruto. Don't let Naruto and Hinata get back together. Naruto don't deserve Hinata's forgiveness. He's as worse as Sasuke. Mindless follower is as worse as once that plan out the crime.
Guest chapter 30 . 10/13/2017
Hi. I see you haven't updated in a couple of years. Last chapter was updated after a year. I sincerely hope that all is well with you. Life can really suck. I hope that you find the motivation and zest to continue writing this wonderful fanfic that I, along with other readers, have become so invested in. The story oozes of your passion to write because you do it so well. Believe it or not, but you've given me something to look forward to. I hope this review/comment among others finds you in the best of health and peace.
Red chapter 30 . 10/5/2017
Hi there.
It was my first time to read an english fanfic bcs I prefered to read in my mother tounge. I become addicted to read one more and more haha:-)

The plot is kinda slow, and so the relationship development between sasuhina, which is I wait for. I like how you successfully built every character a story and made it a complex story with damn good plot.

I hope you can settle up your collage life. Please update.

P.S sorry for my broken english
2,175 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »