Reviews for My Story
Hi. I see you haven't updated in a couple of years. Last chapter was updated after a year. I sincerely hope that all is well with you. Life can really suck. I hope that you find the motivation and zest to continue writing this wonderful fanfic that I, along with other readers, have become so invested in. The story oozes of your passion to write because you do it so well. Believe it or not, but you've given me something to look forward to. I hope this review/comment among others finds you in the best of health and peace.
Red chapter 30 . 10/5
Hi there.
It was my first time to read an english fanfic bcs I prefered to read in my mother tounge. I become addicted to read one more and more haha:-)

The plot is kinda slow, and so the relationship development between sasuhina, which is I wait for. I like how you successfully built every character a story and made it a complex story with damn good plot.

I hope you can settle up your collage life. Please update.

P.S sorry for my broken english
Kiyoshi chapter 30 . 9/30
Wow, its been over a year since you've posted this chapter. How the time goes by. I always come back to re-read this story. Its just so interesting and well-written.

Are you okay? Last time we heard from you, you were dealing with a lot of depression and college issues. I'm not sure what its like in whatever country you're living in but I hope you are finding healthy coping mechanisms and dealing well with the many adversities that come with life. Perhaps some exercise, hobbies and socialising will help you start to get back on your feet. Maybe you need someone to talk to? Always reach out for help, its alright to need it. You're not a burden and you are definitely worth it. Believe in yourself.

I really enjoy your writing and hope you're doing okay, you have some real talent. Hope to hear from you soon lovely. :)

-Kiyoshi-baka
Karamel chapter 30 . 9/16
Yoooooooh bra its like 2017.
Update there please man.
Bra...i just want hinata and sasuke to be together to be together. I know his bad and all but ay...the worse kind of love attracts my soul :"(.
Aaaaaand! Naruto? No bra lol no nigga needs to calm thy self. Actually all these niggas need to chil my god. They be creeping on my gurl to much shit.
Please update babes. Thanks for sharing
Karamel chapter 22 . 9/13
So like..What the fuck? Is Kushina now her moms or nah? Like the chapter confused me so im sorry if I sound stupid now lol im just a bit confused.
shivani chapter 30 . 9/9
Plz update ASAP plz :-) i am just reading this story again and again just waiting for an update
Onoja emmanuella chapter 30 . 8/24
Please an update. When next?
AtsushiLiezl chapter 30 . 8/21
is sasori and hinata going to be together?
Ramen-Loving Prodigy chapter 30 . 8/1
Hello! I truly am in love with this amazing story. It kept me up all night and I could not put down my phone. I just got back into reading some FanFiction and your story inspired me. I understand that you are handling and going through a rough time in your life, but please don't give up in this story. Don't worry about the haters that comment because they don't mean shit. The ones that giving you bad reviews, please don't pay them any mind. I understand that it is their opinion, but it is clearly unnecessary. But, for the one's who give you good reviews and so much love to this story, you should reward them. Not because I said so, and God, I do know what you are going through because it seems like this is such a true story and like you were walking on that path of life that's a living hell. I trust that you'll get through this and God will make a way for you.
I'M SHIPPING HIANATA WITH SO MANY PEOPLE RIGHT NOW! SASUKE X HINATA WAS MY FAVIROUTE SHIP ONCE UPON A TIME BUT THIS FIC HAS TRULY OPENED MY EYES TO GAARA X HINATA AND NARUTO AND HINATA AREN'T SO DIFFICULT TO SHIP ANYMORE WITH SAKURA AND ALL AND THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH!
xYellowSagex chapter 30 . 7/9
This is a great story so far but if Hinata ends up with Sasuke everything you've written about this story would be for nothing.
Midnightblue76 chapter 1 . 7/8
this is truly a beautiful fic
Shiranai Atsune chapter 28 . 7/7
Who was Tenten really in love with?

Ugh! I just hate seeing Neji and Kin together! They are my NOTP no matter what! I can't help myself! As much as I sympathize Kin, I just couldn't help but... hate her.
Shiranai Atsune chapter 25 . 7/7
What is wrong with Neji? He loves Tenten but cheats with Kin as payback for not being loved back and has a child with her and moves her into his house then he tells the maid that they're not splitting?

He's more confusing than Sasuke...

"He hated this. He hated to be in this situation at all. It wasn't supposed to be like this, but eventually something had to give..."?

Honorable? Give up everything for his family, especially the one he loved?

I'm not getting this.

Oooohhhh please update soon!
Bill chapter 30 . 7/4
Can you talk more about itachi and his relationships
2,162 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »