Reviews for My Story
Sweet Evening Breeze chapter 29 . 5/4
I can't wait to see the next chapter when it is updated! The story pretty much giving me the thrills. It itches to wait for it to continue and I'm curious what will happen to the characters! Keep writing! And I hope, really really hope, that you will update soon!
ClassySassyFunkyFresh chapter 29 . 5/3
Holy flying damn this story is so good. I like the Akatsuki being the good guys and Sasori is so sweet :p Madara. Is. Hillarious! Like for real, I like his underwear fettisch it's so random xD
But the story is amazing! By now i don't hope that Hinata will forgive Sasuke, like in Paris I still hoped that they would end up together but Sasuke needs a therapist more than a wife or girlfriend or anything like that... you know what i mean...? I hope their will be more scene's with Deidara really cause Deihina is one of my crackships too and I secretly hope that is was Deidara who was singing at the show, but I really like Sasori too in this fic so do as you please but finish this fic PLEASEEE!
Lots of love and sexyness :)
Help me. I'm tied with burning flame ropes that could never be broken up in the sweet heavens to this story. Help me please, by update your sacred story. My hands are burnt my fingers are numb. I'm longing for freedom from this bittersweet torture. Please update your heavenly sacred story.
You are amazing! This story is amazing! I can't tell you how much I love this story. Please update!
ASimpleDumbass chapter 29 . 4/10
Um.. Hi! I've read this a few years ago, and always wanted it to be updated... So, obviously, update soon? If not, I'll go into my emo corner. (BTW, I'm listening to a song called, "Hopeless Love" while reading. Really sets the mood, tbh. )
Thembra chapter 29 . 4/10
Hi, This is absolutely tyhe best fiction that I ever read.
I found by chance, actually I was reading Caught and got curious so I checked your profile to see if you had write other story and...Bingo, I found this one...
let me say that the other night I stayed up reading this masterpiece until fuXXing 4 o'clock am 'cause I couldn't get enought of it, sooooooooooo long story short I hope you will update very soon 'cause I cant wait to see what the future holds for Hinata ad co...btw, the way you make all the charachter interact to one another i'ts magnificient, their backside story, the way they get along, the hate and the joy, the sincerity you put in each one of them, the way in wich you made possible, that Sasori or Deidara (wich I loooove so much) or Gaara or Itachi and even Sasuke, may be the boys next door in real life...they are so pure and spontneous and so fucxxing true with their own strenght and weakness and the way you made Hinata act is so inspiring and hope giving that my heart clenched when she's stressed or sad and explodes when she get some balls and snapped standing for herself...
so, thank you for thiss beautiful story, thank you very, very, very much!
Hope you will update soon, let me know ok?
and sorry for my english, I'm Italian btw hope you'll understand my silly review.
Bye Bye
Thembra )
esta genial!continúa lo...esta bien interesante..ya quiero saber como acaba todo esto y por favor apresúrate para las partes en que Hinata se venga de Sasuke y obtenga su fina feliz...también soy fan del GaaHina y te agradecería mucho si pusieras un poco de esta pareja w
xlyphiechanx chapter 29 . 3/18
your story is simply amazing. I just read all the chapters in one sitting...took me the whole day but it was TOTALLY worth it.

Please do continue soon, I am DYING TO READ MORE.

I really do love Sasori and Hinata in this...and Sasuke...sheesh he needs to get some help. Therapy maybe? Or just a nice slap in the face from karma ;)
Hinatta chapter 1 . 3/15
SasuHina
I'll add this story to my Hinata Community
PM me to be staff or if you know of any others!
Look for it here: ...
fanfiction(.-com)/community/Strong-Hinata/119097/

Hinatta..
JT chapter 29 . 3/4
Can you please updatee?

I really love this story and i reall want to know how it ends3
SilverDreamsCA chapter 29 . 2/28
Ok I'm hooked! Come back and finish this soon ;)
Darkness In Our Soul chapter 29 . 2/28
Love it! And the last part though... left me laughing for days! 3
SilverDreamsCA chapter 23 . 2/28
Sasuke is an asshole and I don't care how much he tries to fix it. He will never deserve Hinata as a wife. I hope he gets stuck with Karin and eats his heart out watching Sasori win over Hinata. There I said it ;) PS I was an original SasuHina fan at the beginning of this but you made SasoHina just CLICK!
Darkness In Our Soul chapter 22 . 2/27
It was definitely a tear-jerker. I had to use like half of my tissues..
AmazinglyCool chapter 29 . 2/9