Reviews for My Story
Yuzuki476 chapter 32 . 9/24/2020
Good job hinata and I hope that hinata and naruto become friends.
Yuzuki476 chapter 33 . 9/24/2020
Am happy for hinata and good job ino. Please update this amazing story soon.
Winters queen chapter 33 . 9/21/2020
Please update it’s been like a year and I love this story so freaking much it’s so awesome and awesome and cool
Guest chapter 33 . 9/15/2020
Please update I'm dying to know what happens next. This is amazing.(sasohina)
Lamees chapter 33 . 9/13/2020
I hope everything is going well with you. Can you please update just to make sure that you are doing well.
Guest chapter 33 . 9/11/2020
Sasohina is my OTP
Guest chapter 33 . 9/11/2020
Please update. This story is taking twist and turns. I love it. I am dying to know what happens next.
Guest chapter 33 . 9/10/2020
I love this fanfiction. And I love the moment sasori and hinata shared.
I beg you. Please update. I love your story.
I have completed this story within 2 days.
I am very excited to know what is going to happen next.
Guest chapter 33 . 9/9/2020
Sasohina. Sasuke does not deserve hinata. Sasori and hinata can understand each other, support each other and even like each other.
Guest chapter 33 . 9/9/2020
Please update your story
Sasuke doesn't deserve hinata. Even though he has fallen in love with hinata but he can't be trusted. Whereas sasori helped hinata and he do like her and hinata does like him.
jasmine.armentano17 chapter 26 . 9/11/2020
damn it sasuke hurting hinata over and over again fu
poor hinata karma's gonna get you
besides I love this fanfiction so much drama and comedy hahah I really love it
Guest chapter 24 . 9/8/2020
Please update your story. I LOVE SASOHINA
(Sasori hinata)
srinilikitha126 chapter 33 . 8/22/2020
Hey i love tis story
I am big fan of sasuhina stories
Waiting for next chapter
I have cried so many times reading tis story
Thanks for writing tis beautiful story full of emotions nd feelings
espoir29 chapter 33 . 8/18/2020
I am following "My story" since the early beginnings of 2013 and I am still absolutely in love with your writing and your story. In all those times I keep catching myself thinking about our story and if you have updatet it or not. Whatever you are doing in 2020 - I wish you all the best for the future. Keep safe and healthy :)
Greetings from Austria!
Guest chapter 33 . 7/25/2020
I LOVE this story! You are such an amazing writer wow! And the way Ino and Hinata clapped back, they were so badass, yesss! There was a chapter were I remember Tenten asking Hidan if he wanted to hangout because of Tenji and his daughter of course. Will a possible friendship blossom between the two? And will Tenten act as a mother fihure in Hidan's daughter's life? Please update soon!
2,702 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »