Reviews for My Story
Sak chapter 2 . 10/15/2022
It's a little fast paced that I don't even know what's happening with Hinata but let's see...
Sak chapter 1 . 10/15/2022
Uh sakura was right in front of her and like hi you're excited Sasuke?
Omggg
Hinataaaaa
Guest chapter 33 . 10/1/2022
Honestly so great! Binge read up until this point. I know you haven’t updated on a few years, but still wanted to share the love!
Eve Lullabye chapter 22 . 9/27/2022
Yooooooo. I loved the Sasori - "Hinata let's talk about this". Reminded me of real couples. Hope those two make up :)
bogusbabe chapter 33 . 9/27/2022
OMG! I spent 2 days reading this nonstop!... Ok, not nonstop coz husband, kids and life in general got in the way... But basically, I read this every chance I get. I was just kidding sort of getting frustrated with Hinata I was the previous chapters coz it seems that she just can't get over the douchebag Sasuke. But these last 2 chapters I've been rejoicing so much coz Hinata is finally stepping up. She just needs to access that spine of steel of hers so she can take back what was taken from her, everything she deserves and more.
I was so impressed with Yamato coz he basically said what I've been thinking this whole time... "That she could basically rule the world once she realizes her power"! So go Hinata! Show that asshole Sasuke, Neji, Shikamaru and even Naruto that they made an awful mistake using and hurting you.
Please, please tell me you're not abandoning this story. Please tell me there are the next chapters in the work. This is such an epic story! I don't care who Hinata ends up with - just as long as it's not any of this MGC group, especially not Sasuke!
Guest chapter 33 . 8/25/2022
Seriously giving Johnny deep and amber heard vibes here. Johnnys obviously an abusive cunt but no one sees it
cinnamon latte chapter 33 . 8/20/2022
Here I am, writing to you 3 years after your last chapter. I just want to let you know that your work is amazing, thrilling, and kept me on my toes the whole time. You understand the characters so well and use them in such creative ways. There's never a boring moment. I hope you are doing well, and I am insanely proud of you for living your life and overcoming your depression and anxiety. I'm still struggling and understand how easy it is to slip back in. But your Hinata is an inspiration to us all (myself especially). And I swear, Sasori's words is my new mantra. I hope this makes your day because you've made many of mine.
Lion Assaulter chapter 1 . 8/11/2022
Interesting...
NeXt Chapter?
Guest chapter 33 . 7/13/2022
I’m so pissed haku betrayed hinata like that…
The Ram Princess chapter 33 . 6/23/2022
I miss this story.
Ben Dover chapter 11 . 6/12/2022
“Sasuke had only hit her once in their marriage, but it still wasn't an excuse. “
girl what the actual fuck. this is the most misogynistic fiction i have ever read. how did i even bear to make it this far.
Guest chapter 33 . 5/17/2022
This series was SO good I still remember it all these years later!
anneroblesdalagan123 chapter 1 . 4/29/2022
i already read this so many times but the impact of story for me is still there. i hope u update!
Nerine chapter 12 . 2/14/2022
I can't continue anymore, I am sucker for sasuhina and here Sasuke is making it difficult for me.
Because I can't see hinata and him not together if the fic is about them.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/14/2022
I am hating him soo sooo much yet I love him.
What are you Sasuke uchiha?
2,702 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »