Reviews for No Card Games in Wonderland
hama431 chapter 3 . 11/26/2014
Update the next chapter please
yugkemoniony1X chapter 3 . 7/16/2014
yea! Marik's the mad hatter and Bakura's the March Hare! A beautiful combo
Assasin8 chapter 3 . 1/31/2014
Oh of course it had to end there! Cliffies double as friends to writers and enemies of readers... Curse you! But I love the story set up so far, it's really clear that you're a great writer, and the scenes are really vivid! Can't wait to see what happens to Yugi next!
BloodyDarkNaruto chapter 3 . 10/20/2013
omg! It's Madness Return! Yugioh remix! HAHAHAHA cool I love it! I can't wait for more, pls update soon! X3
Visiter 00000001 chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
I loved this verson or parady of alice in wonderland! this is another that is totally diffrent but I like this one much better! It has a lot more of conflict and has a little less predictable plot wich makes this even more intresting! Please continue? For all Viewers out there? I will add sprinkles if nessisary?! LOVED IT!
witnessmebeabsolutelyflawless chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
I have given you this review telling you this story is great and that you should continue and also add more tiny puzzleshipping references because puzzleshipping is love :D
Ocean chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
Hahaha, oh I love this. It so reminds me of the latest Alice in Wonderland movie with Johny Depp and I adore that piece of art. Keep the weirdness coming!

There is a sophistication and maturity to your writing that sets it above most of what I read on this site. You obviously put a lot of time, thought, and effort in to your chapters, and craft them carefully. Thank you for sharing this work with us. I do look forward to future work from you.

And Yami's reaction to being solid is priceless. "Solid enough for you?" Gawd, he's such a cad. XD I want more of this loveliness between him and Yuugi!

Until next chapter,
Ocean
Ocean chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
I think what I enjoy most about this story thus far is Yami and his more carefree, teasing wit. I like seeing him not so serious, and more like an actual person, teasing Yuugi at every opportunity. I also thoroughly enjoy the interaction of the gang and how you include Yami in that. He's snarky. I like snarky, and Yuugi seems to as well.

I look forward to reading more chapters!
Ocean
WhiteNaomi chapter 3 . 4/10/2013
XD
Professor-Evans chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
I love the story so far, but PLEASE! No shipping, please. I've seen one too many stories do very well, then suddenly friends become lovers and everyone wants to have sex, then it delves into 'twu wuv' and the story is RUINED
yamiishot chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
Oh no D: YUGI! I hope he's alright, and just drinking a nice normal cup of tea.
AnzuFan chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
I really love the story! I'm a fangirl, but I'm glad it isn't a yaoi/shipping story. Yami and Yugi's bond is strong and fascinating enough even when it's not described as a shipping relationship. I love the new ideas you're presenting. And I totally adore Chess's character and his "nice comunication" with Yami. xD It's fun reading it very single time. Especially when Chess is so openly honest in everything he says, that it sounds quite rude at times, while Yami tries to be so coldly polite with his answers and questions towards him. xD I'll be looking for an update and hope the story will get noticed and reviwed more in the future.
Atemues1991 chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
I just recently began reading this story of yours and I must say I'm very very intrigued by it. You're throwing some really nice ideas in this cross-over story. Glad to see you keep updating it, since I really intend to follow it to the last chapter. x)
Guest chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
I apologize for not reviewing this story earlier; this is my first review ever on this site, and I had to kinda gather up my courage...and I'm still a little nervous, especially because English isn't my native language. But I simply have to praise this story!

Firstly, I love your writing style, it's flowing and descriptive, it captures my imagination. The story flows nicely as well, long chapters, enough action but not too much; it's not rushed.

The story avoids typical Wonderland story cliches as well, and I'm pleased to see the pattern being broken. The portrayal of Wonderland characters is spot on (as well as the other characters') and funny as hell! I laughed while reading the latest chapter..

And finally, the interaction between Yami and Yuugi...it's just so...ah, so believable, and so cute, sweet and so freaking adorable. I'm melting into a happy puddle of very happy goo right now!

So, long story short, I love your story and thank you so much for sharing it with us.

I thank you from the bottom of my fangirl heart, and may your quill stay sharp!
Great chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
Interesting, Alice in Wonderland but with a knight in shining armor to help and rescue. It looks interesting.

P.S. Put Yugi in a dress.