Reviews for No Card Games in Wonderland
V chapter 3 . 8/8/2015
Of course the Spirit is vain as hell about his wardrobe, lol. Reformed cannibals! Train stations to no where! Suspicious characters with plans for Yugi becuase Yugi is special (and apparently cant be poisoned, oh snap, that was a red flag wasnt it?). I adored reading this. I realize its a dead fic but the complex visuals and characters delivered by smooth writing made this a joy. Thanks for keeping it up, because even unfinished it was worth it!
V chapter 2 . 8/8/2015
Your Yami and Yugi are absolutely adorable. Your wonderland is off to a pitch perfect start mixing nonsensical (grumpy snakes and frogs playing chess) with foreshadowing (Alice statue crying), and creepy (Ches who is already p shady lol, sees Yami and for some reason decides to make him solid). I like how I am not sure as to be suspicious, fearful, or amused by Mai!Duchess. I mean, blood?
V chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
The set up to this is really well written. It's creepy and whimsical, but still feels grounded in the YGO-verse.
hama431 chapter 3 . 11/26/2014
Update the next chapter please
yugkemoniony1X chapter 3 . 7/16/2014
yea! Marik's the mad hatter and Bakura's the March Hare! A beautiful combo
Assasin8 chapter 3 . 1/31/2014
Oh of course it had to end there! Cliffies double as friends to writers and enemies of readers... Curse you! But I love the story set up so far, it's really clear that you're a great writer, and the scenes are really vivid! Can't wait to see what happens to Yugi next!
BloodyDarkNaruto chapter 3 . 10/20/2013
omg! It's Madness Return! Yugioh remix! HAHAHAHA cool I love it! I can't wait for more, pls update soon! X3
Visiter 00000001 chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
I loved this verson or parady of alice in wonderland! this is another that is totally diffrent but I like this one much better! It has a lot more of conflict and has a little less predictable plot wich makes this even more intresting! Please continue? For all Viewers out there? I will add sprinkles if nessisary?! LOVED IT!
witnessmebeabsolutelyflawless chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
I have given you this review telling you this story is great and that you should continue and also add more tiny puzzleshipping references because puzzleshipping is love :D
Ocean chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
Hahaha, oh I love this. It so reminds me of the latest Alice in Wonderland movie with Johny Depp and I adore that piece of art. Keep the weirdness coming!

There is a sophistication and maturity to your writing that sets it above most of what I read on this site. You obviously put a lot of time, thought, and effort in to your chapters, and craft them carefully. Thank you for sharing this work with us. I do look forward to future work from you.

And Yami's reaction to being solid is priceless. "Solid enough for you?" Gawd, he's such a cad. XD I want more of this loveliness between him and Yuugi!

Until next chapter,
Ocean
Ocean chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
I think what I enjoy most about this story thus far is Yami and his more carefree, teasing wit. I like seeing him not so serious, and more like an actual person, teasing Yuugi at every opportunity. I also thoroughly enjoy the interaction of the gang and how you include Yami in that. He's snarky. I like snarky, and Yuugi seems to as well.

I look forward to reading more chapters!
Ocean
WhiteNaomi chapter 3 . 4/10/2013
XD
Professor-Evans chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
I love the story so far, but PLEASE! No shipping, please. I've seen one too many stories do very well, then suddenly friends become lovers and everyone wants to have sex, then it delves into 'twu wuv' and the story is RUINED
yamiishot chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
Oh no D: YUGI! I hope he's alright, and just drinking a nice normal cup of tea.
AnzuFan chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
I really love the story! I'm a fangirl, but I'm glad it isn't a yaoi/shipping story. Yami and Yugi's bond is strong and fascinating enough even when it's not described as a shipping relationship. I love the new ideas you're presenting. And I totally adore Chess's character and his "nice comunication" with Yami. xD It's fun reading it very single time. Especially when Chess is so openly honest in everything he says, that it sounds quite rude at times, while Yami tries to be so coldly polite with his answers and questions towards him. xD I'll be looking for an update and hope the story will get noticed and reviwed more in the future.