Reviews for Fusco's Day Off
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
His plans may not have gone ahead, but I think their plans are an adequate replacement. Plus, I love the Harry Potter comparisons. Finch as Dumbledore?
falconrukichi chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Lol! What a good day!
ravenhusker chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Lionel's adorable. He grows on you. Nice story.
Dearland chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
This made me smile.
lionsassy chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Loved this, just great and you had all the characters down pat.
UnknownPen chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
I love Fusco. He's a real gem. Gruff, but sweet. I wish I had a friend like him. And speaking of sweet, it was so cool how Finch and Reese took care of the guy on his birthday. Love it. Please write more Fusco stories. Or maybe you could do one for Leon Tao. He's my other favourite.
DanAlaya chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Your story has brought a smile to my face and brightened my day. I really enjoyed your story. It was really awesome to read. And such a nice change of pace.
mschessplayer chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
YAY...Lionel finally got shown some love. Enjoy your birthday Lionel.
poi922 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Wonderful! You had Fusco's character perfect...! And I was laughing all through his exchange with Carter:
'Relax,' she said, 'its Dumbledore.' LOL
Thanks for sharing!
rose griffes chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Awww, very sweet and enjoyable.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Nice to know someone is thinking of Fusco, you gotta love his names for Reese.
SunnyBea chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Loved it! Fusco is my favorite - he's such a great character!

Loved how you kept your story in canon and in character - my favorite kind. I especially liked how Reese had to hide his face when he pointed out the cupcake to Fusco - I can just see the look on both of their faces ]
SWWoman chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
You really nailed Fusco's character. Your voice for him was dead on. This was a very sweet story! Thanks for sharing.
Wuchel1 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
This story was very sweet and entertaining. Thanks for sharing!
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Well done! You captured Fusco perfectly. Everyone was nicely in character; I could envision the actors and hear their voices. I especially liked Fusco being a closet Harry Potter fan, but preferring to blame his knowledge on his son. Happy Birthday, Lionel.