Reviews for Of Scissors & Scooby Doo
Codename dx chapter 33 . 6/19
please update
Kaioo chapter 24 . 9/27/2019
I'm surprised he hasn't kicked out Tori's mother yet. Can never trust a cheater.
Kaioo chapter 21 . 9/26/2019
Tori's parents marriage is fucked. Cant recover from her cheating
Magic2488 chapter 33 . 10/30/2018
Lol that little monkey comment was adorable. Please continue!
nope no name chapter 4 . 11/1/2017
I completely understand Jade's reason I did the same thing when my best friend moved I talked to her almost everyday then I started crying so much I had to stop at least for a month but I got so distant that I had to drown the pain in memes and Daniel Howell but then I felt so bad I called her and w talked for ours she is still my best friend to this day and we always joke about how if I moved closer to her we would sing our favorite songs and Larp like we used too anyways it was not a stupid reason
eternalovers chapter 33 . 7/21/2017
EVEN THOUGH THIS STORY IS INCOMPLETE I LOVE READING THIS STORY SO MUCH ITS SO CUTE i love jade and tori's relationship so much :')
Guest chapter 33 . 12/21/2016
Please please PLEASE update again soon.
The Dark Empath chapter 1 . 10/8/2016
I love your story like I adore it. To put it simply you are an awesome writer and i hope that you put up the next chapter soon cuz im super impatient and JORI rules!
P.S. Did I mention Im super impatient and love your story so much.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/1/2016
The story is well written, so I can't fault it for that, BUT, I'm really really growing tired of the way Tori always has to be a weakling, begging and groveling for Jades love. So in true skanky Jade style: NO!
Robby the Cyber Warrior chapter 32 . 5/4/2016
Is this dead? It's been years, so I've mostly lost hope at this point, but not only is this one of the best Jori fics I've read, it's overall one of the best fanfictions I've ever read. It would just be a shame to see it go uncompleted.
midewilloughby chapter 33 . 2/24/2016
so cool, I luv it
Guest chapter 33 . 11/6/2015
Pleaseeeee finish this!
sanekittens chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
ouch.
Amazingly-Awful chapter 33 . 8/29/2015
I'm still desperately waiting for an update of this story :( i hope you continue writing, this is one of my all time favorite Jori story. In the meantime I will wait :)
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 33 . 5/7/2015
Awesome story! I really enjoyed reading it!