Reviews for Of Scissors & Scooby Doo
Guest chapter 28 . 6/6/2013
nooooo more soon plees
Avarenda chapter 28 . 6/6/2013
wow, Jade sure can get crazy sometimes.
HellYeahFeels chapter 28 . 6/6/2013
Jesus Christ... What did Jade do? Was she jealous? My gosh, I'm dying. Please update soon! :) JORI FOREVER
Quitting Time chapter 28 . 6/6/2013
Killer chapter. Great how you took the part of the episode and changed it.
Rosetoast chapter 27 . 6/4/2013
Yep, Tori should touch her back. Yep. Yehuh.
JoriReader chapter 27 . 6/3/2013
Hahahaha but I do want to know what she did to tori...
Kayla chapter 27 . 6/3/2013
You don't not understand how badly I want to know what Jade did to her. Please please pleeeeeaseee tell us! please.

Nice chapter btw absolutely liced it and how accepting her mother was and I love how they constantly tease each other!
JadeLynAshley chapter 27 . 6/3/2013
lol I want to know what she did to her.
secretlyscully chapter 27 . 6/2/2013
Uh... I so want to know what Jade did to her.
Andrea chapter 27 . 6/2/2013
It was totally worth it to almost starve so don't worry :) this story is just too good! I love this chapter, its probably one of my favorites so far. The chemistry you give them is just amazing! Keep up the good work!
(Hi wikster! I really doubt others have to point anything out since you pretty much make your intentions known to anyone who reads your reviews :P maybe you should really get that jacket to win her heart and make Wiksliving official hehe) You two make me laugh... :P
alolime chapter 27 . 6/2/2013
Sorry for taking ages to review - so busy. -.- Haha, liked that last line. And the whole closet scene was sweet. :) Well, as sweet as anything Jade related can be, anyway.
lovebug141 chapter 27 . 6/2/2013
CLIFFHANGER! *coughs
coughs you tease coughs coughs* what did jade do to Tori in the end? I wanna know badly please update this soon please! (lol I'm begging here) and you are such an amazing writer cuz I have read some of your stories (it's fantastic) and now I wanna have your autograph! *hands you paper and starts fan-girling over you* update!
Invader Johnny chapter 27 . 6/2/2013
So far tis was my favorite chapter, I laugh at how Jade was so nervous teklling her mom she was dating Tori.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
TimelessReader chapter 27 . 6/2/2013
Nice update
StakeTheHeart chapter 27 . 6/2/2013
Lol, funny as hell! So what DID she do to Tori? Now I'm curious...
659 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »