Reviews for Of Scissors & Scooby Doo
Guest chapter 33 . 3/25/2015
Why must at the great fics still be on progress? Oh well, I'll still be loyally watching this like a hawk for an update.
Qaths10 chapter 33 . 12/17/2014
I hope the continuation, it seems to me very well as the fic unfolds and if not comment above, it is because I just read this fanfic.

Best regards

Sorry for my writing, but my native language is not English
SpiritBrood chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
PLEASSEEEE UPDATTTEEEEE:'(
Robby the Cyber Warrior chapter 33 . 10/22/2014
Please, for the love of all that is good in the world, don't let this be over.
Jaszy94 chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
This story is very similar to another story entitled Paper Planes and Fireflies by DevilsThunder, a story I first read when I first discovered the wonderful world of Victorious (Cade/Cori/Jori) fanfiction. It is still to this date, many months later, one of the best Victorious fanfictions I have read so far. So when I came across your story, I almost thought it was the same story, however the name of it was changed so I thought the author might have changed the name. I knew I wasn't crazy when I ended up finding the DevilsThunder story again. Have you read that story? Yours reminds me so much of it. I was literally reading through your chapter one and was going, "Have I read this before months ago? It sounds so familiar." Seriously, same premise of childhood friends. Jade doesn't want to remember Tori, Tori is insistent on being a part of Jade's life again...yeah, I read your author's note at the beginning of this chapter...yeah the concept hasn't PROBABLY already been done, it has already been done. But not trying to say you're ripping off another story, not at all...I just really thought that they were the same story. But you are a really great writer and even with the familiarity, I still look forward to reading the rest of this story. Victorious fanfiction is the best...and it has the best writers. Now if only I could find hundreds of Team Sparia PLL fanfictions...Jori overrload this summer, now I want some Sparia overload.
juliusking chapter 21 . 6/11/2014
I'm not sure if i reviewed this story when i was logged in, but i'm only reviewing now to say my trust in tour writing has increased ten gold. You rock house bud.
Guest chapter 33 . 6/10/2014
Omg dude update! They need to get married!
Rosetoast chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
I miss this boo :/
felipe444 chapter 33 . 5/25/2014
Please update again. It has been so long...
osnapitzbex chapter 33 . 1/24/2014
Ohmygod! This is sooo good! You HAVE to update it! Jori is soooooooo good! :D I love the way you write them, no I love the way you write full stop! :D
osnapitzbex chapter 2 . 1/22/2014
I'm sorry but that last comment got me, if not ill eat a broom. Hahaha laughed out loud on the bus, not a good idea :L
Bruna Guedes chapter 33 . 12/23/2013
I got hooked on your fanfic, but I saw that it's been a while since you not update :( I'm dying to read the other chapters haha ) and if you can't understand a word I wrote here on this comment, blame the translator, my English is bad and so I had to use it.
Anom chapter 21 . 12/5/2013
I. Love. You. Aka mooooooooooooore
Go Hump an Oven chapter 33 . 11/18/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update this story! I need another chapter more than air!
SoraOblivion62 chapter 33 . 11/16/2013
I've loved this entire story. Can't wait for more when it comes :)
659 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »