Reviews for Of Scissors & Scooby Doo
SoraOblivion62 chapter 7 . 11/14/2013
Woo, that was intense... that closeness between Tori and Jade O_O. Great work so far, I'm a bit behind in this story but I'm glad I found it.
doingsomeliving chapter 33 . 11/13/2013
Yesterday I've started reading this and now that I'm in the lastest update you have done I can't wait for the next! I hope that I can read the next chapter soon. :)
Novak Fan chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Hi :) so, first I have to say that I never have watched the show, not really, but thanks to tumblr I got curious about this pairing so I decided to look for some fiction. Really interesting that given the note of the show, how the fics turned to be. I only had read a few so far but what a nice surprise, really talented authors you guys have on this fandom. But your fics are def my favs so far. I really love your writing style -I'm a huge fan of angst- but one of my favs things is the pace you give to the stories. How everything happens at the right time and without feeling forced or rushed. There's very few people that can pull that out. I just read two of your multichapter fics and I'm starting this one now, but I wanted to tell you this first.
I'm not really familiar with the way you update but I'm actually excited to start this one. Hope you're doing well and see you around I guess :)
The Creative Victorious Awards chapter 33 . 10/22/2013
Hello! We would like to inform you that your story has been nominated for Best Jori at the CVAs!
LovezObsessed chapter 33 . 10/8/2013
This is so good please tel me there is going to be more! Hurry with more!
GuitarsThatWriteAndSing chapter 33 . 10/6/2013
Oww! Why everytime I start reading a fic the author stops updating? It's because of my obessisson with candies? Come on, don't be one of those mean authors and post another chapter, preatty, preatty please? )
Darthme1011 chapter 30 . 10/2/2013
LOL this story is so wonderful very much enjoying one of the best Jade/Tori fic i have read
DDMKA chapter 33 . 9/28/2013
This story is full of fluffiness...
Keep them like that...I love it...
It keep my mind of things happening in my life right now...
Versace.In.My.Trap.House chapter 33 . 9/27/2013
Can't wait for more. Hope there's more jealous Jade XD
Jeremy Shane chapter 33 . 9/27/2013
Legendary Chapter & More Please
Anony chapter 33 . 9/26/2013
It's frickin 1:40 am, my phone battery is 10%, and i have frickin school tomorrow. Is it impressive that i read all 33 chapters this night? You write amazingly amazing!
thewavesthatcrash chapter 33 . 9/26/2013
OMG u have no idea how much I love how this story is going! Gaaah! It's sooo good. And I'm so happy that they got the whole issue with beck behind them and everythings good, although I wanted to know bout the spoons and locker lol
Lmao does Wiksy have some sort if fantasy involving dumpsters or something? :PP u two crack me up xD is that why u wanna go to whole foods? :OO sneaky sneaky lol
chase19 chapter 33 . 9/26/2013
Lol that's true! That is their song! Finally beck knows the truth.

Hopefully Jade and Tori don't have to worry about him :)

Great chapter!
wikster chapter 33 . 9/26/2013
Okay, I know you know what I'm gonna comment on already. Freaking Tori, man. Ugh. I can't get over how well you write her... If only you could also take on a few of her personality traits for yourself and be a bit more sweet and caring with me but... well, a girl can only dream. :P
I am not about to take you on a date to Whole Foods so that you may spend the entire time there looking for Miss Agron while I serenade you on aisle 7 :/ We can go to Disneyland though... and snoodle behind THEIR magical dumpsters. ;}
Jay aka Jordan chapter 33 . 9/26/2013