Reviews for Of Scissors & Scooby Doo
Invader Johnny chapter 33 . 9/26/2013
Well at least Beck want a total asshole, points for that, as for Jade and Tori, I'm gonna g ahead and guess that they will have a prom and one tht Tori will make sure Jade enjoys even if it kills her.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
ScottyBgood chapter 33 . 9/26/2013
I'm glad Beck knows the score now. He reacted well. I suspected he wouldn't like knowing that Tori had been his competition since the day he met Jade. He's right, he does need time. Anger can make us say things we don't really believe. Besides, I like to think Tori wins the "I saw/loved her first" contest.

Tori should have asked about the locker. She may not care too much now, but it would have at least told us why. As for the prom, if Tori want's to sell Jade on it, she just needs to emphasize how good she'll look in formal wear. And slow dancing is a plus.

Tori should be grateful that their first kiss wasn't during "the scissoring", cause you know Jade has the soundtrack. No one (But Jade) would want some song from a murder scene in a horror movie as "Their Song."
HellYeahFeels chapter 33 . 9/26/2013
Too cute at the end. I just love them so much that I ship them more than life itself. Jori is my damn life. :) I hope Beck will feel better about their relationship. Please update soon! This story has me like a drug has addicts. UPDATE ASAP! GO JORI!
Anon Guest chapter 33 . 9/26/2013
Awesome awesome awesome. :) Love this story and I can't wait to see more Jade/Tori fluff. UPDATE ASAP. PLZ :')
Jakarie chapter 33 . 9/26/2013
Loved the ending of the chapter. Loving the story. Hope you update again soon
be-my-guardian-angel chapter 33 . 9/26/2013
Awesome chapter
ramenlife chapter 33 . 9/26/2013
I'm so glad for the update! Nice chapter that progresses on Beck's reaction, can't wait to see what happens next!
TimelessReader chapter 33 . 9/26/2013
Nice update. Hopefully they will get where they need to be again. So will the whole prome situation occur in this story.
Jakarie chapter 32 . 9/19/2013
Loving the story so far. Hope you update soon
Jakarie chapter 29 . 9/19/2013
End of this chapter was hilarious. Loved it
lovebug141 chapter 32 . 9/15/2013
this story is just utterly amazing. your welcome for the compliment you deserve it ;) haha lol but anyway I love this story so much! it's been a while since I read jori and so to get back into my jori mode I read this story since this is my favourite jori story out there! your an awesome writer and please update soon! I really wanna know what happens next!
ramenlife chapter 22 . 9/11/2013
This is an awesome story, really enjoying reading it!
CheesyDip15 chapter 32 . 9/10/2013
I really hope Beck comes around. This chapter was funny, the whole Noel and Jade thing. Great job.
Kuchiki-san urahara chapter 32 . 9/10/2013
I sense this story is drawing to a close. I hope I'm wrong.
Jakarie chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Even though I'm just now finding/starting this story I wanted to be the 600th review :-) really enjoyed the first chapter and will read more tomorrow
659 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »