Reviews for It can still be fixed, right?
Amezaiku chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
i feel bad...because i actually felt quite sorry for the woman...it's like she was just a factory that needed to have his baby and the just was also a little bit too i was in place of any of the characters (kise or the girl) i would slap aomine and leave him . but the story still got me and now i'm almost crying.
LouiseUchiha chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
Why Aomine slept with her... I dont get it...
Good story
poor girl, I feel sorry for her... and for Kise
Aomine was such a jerk!
viv-heart chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
The announcment of character death at the beginning made me think "please not kise* all the time o.o
But the two of them becoming parents in such a way... poor aomine's girlfriend
Anyway: nice story :)
Blank Angel chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Oh, and you have every damn right to be proud Author-san! This was beautiful! I swear, I was a bit hesitant about reading it when I saw there was character death in it...and angst...but then I was like "Oh well" and decided to read it because damn, the last fic I read was "Yellow" and had me cry buckets...anyway, I'm glad I read it! And I'm glad you wrote it the way you did! It had the perfect amount of angst in it..and the perfect ending! :3. Very well-done!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Great story! :D
SeaWeedHead chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
I mean I feel kinda bad the lady died, but I was so happy when Aomine and Kise could be together again! Yay for cute endings :)
nikkicchi chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Ojenxouedn this is gorgeous I can't.

I feel bad for his girlfriend though :( and no matter how much I like this pairing I still think Aomine's a bastard for two timing. This was still cute though.. and I love your writing style (y)